Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Children are to funny :)

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:36 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm new on here, I dont have children of my own but I have a step-son who is 9. :-) 

I was sitting at my laptop lastnight, and Xander comes in and sticks his face down by my cup and then looks at me with a weird look on his face and ask, What I have in my cup, I told him it was tea, Oh can I have a glass and he got into the fridge, I told him I didn't make a pitcher of it, because I don't add sugar to mine, But I would make him a cup. So he started smiling ear to ear and asked me to please put a cup of sugar in his glass of tea, I laughed and told him no that I would put a teaspoon in it, He got aggervated and then said well could you atleast put 1/4 cup sugar in it, Again I laughed and pulled out my measuring cup and showed him what it was he was wanting, lol and he started laughing and said yeah maybe I meant a spoonful instead, I just looked at him and said ya think lol... They do and say the funniest things some times. Have a wonderful day ladies :-)

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AuntieMom101
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Welcome!
Kids are awesome. I have 4 daughters ( 2 from this body and 2 step daughters) and 2 sons. Oldest is 23 and youngest is 4. I have a nephew living with us too (he's 18) We get a wide range of all kinds of craziness here. Lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lizzy12679
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Lol, Sounds like it with those ages. :-)  I know my little one here makes things interesting, But when I get him around my side of the family. It's all gone lol. I have 25 neices and nephews ranging from ages 14 to newborn and then I have a 15 year old brother, 12 year old brother and 8 year old sister, We get them all together and it's all kinds of crazy, but I wouldn't trade those times for anything in the world :-)

diaperstodating
by Angel on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Welcome to the group!
AuntieMom101
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I know how that goes... My cousin (who is like a sister to me) has 3 girls that are 12,10, and 9 and when everyone is here it is such a mad house!!! Plus my 8 yr olds 4 best friends just live 3 seconds away. Since we have a farm this is where all the kids decide to spend time when not in school lol.
Lizzy12679
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Thank-You :-)

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Welcome! Cute story. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)