Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I just scored BIG at Kohl's!

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

I bought 10 items, spent $26.89 and saved $197.23!  I bought 2 Angry Birds purses, 2 tablecloths, 2 pair of character pjs for my dd, leggings for my dd, 2 tween bras for my niece and a Discovery Kids laptop for my dd!  Everything was 60%-90% off and then I got an additional 30% off with my coupon!

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nodramamama311
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

SWEET!  I love saving money!!!!

diaperstodating
by Angel on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

you rock

CaileighsMom608
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:14 PM

i think i need to start shopping at kohls

Knightquester
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Talk about great savings.

My friend was telling me about the deals at Khols so I hit the store this weekend and saved around $65 on the items I bought (mostly winter blouses).

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:16 PM
2 moms liked this

I always hear people saying that they have high prices, but everything is on sale all the time and they always have coupons.  The other good thing about Kohl's is that their coupons don't have any exclusions and you can take stuff back forever.

Quoting CaileighsMom608:

MomofHDFandNWF
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I shopped there over the weekend -- we got Easter dresses for DD and myself, an Easter outfit for DS (button front shirt, sweater vest, and khakis), new dress shoes for DD and DS, necklace and earrings set for me, Thomas toy for DS, two Dr. Suess books, a pair of jeans for me.  Grand total a little over $150 - savings a little under $300.  Not as good as you, but still thought I did pretty good!

tnt1014
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
I love Kohls! I always find great deals there and their return policy is great!. My girls got some clothes as a gift and I took them back they gave me full price no questions asked without a receipt.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

That's an awesome steal!

BuckeyezRule
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

So true! I love scoring the 80-90% items! Great shopping! :) 

Quoting lalasmama2007:

I always hear people saying that they have high prices, but everything is on sale all the time and they always have coupons.  The other good thing about Kohl's is that their coupons don't have any exclusions and you can take stuff back forever.

Quoting CaileighsMom608:

Mom2jngnc
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I love Kohls. I always save more than I spend. I don't have their CC; but even with just my coupons VIA email... I do very well. 

Just last Friday I got 2 pairs of sneakers, a pair of shorts, a bathing suit, shirt for around $100..... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)