Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:47 PM
  • 22 Replies

What do you have planned?

holding easter egg

by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TableforSeven
by Judy on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:11 AM

The usual on Sat.....synagogue then relaxing in the afternoon/evening.

Sunday we are thinking of taking another day - trip......not sure where to yet - Tel Dan, Tzippori, Tzfat/Meron, ???.  I will definitely bring the sunscreen this time though! :-/

amyjean2001
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:26 AM

We r taking a trip to Chattanooga and meeting our best friends down there. We are going to go to the Tennessee aquarium Saturday, Sunday we r having an egg hunt in our room and meeting for a good brunch and the going to Ruby Falls and then Rock City :) every eventfull :)

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Saturday I have to take Easter pictures of the kids.
Sunday we are spending with my parents
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
annelauer
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 3:21 AM

Our oldest will be practicing for a professional ballet she will be preforming in this June.  Saturday will be her first practice with the whole company.  After that we will go to a birthday party.  On Sunday, my grandmother is coming over for brunch and we will do Easter festivities.

WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Mar. 28, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Kiddos are off for spring break.  Their last day was yesterday, and they return to school on April 8th. Today I plan on cleaning the house. I also plan to color eggs with the kids. Tomorrow night my parents will be picking up the kids after work and they will be staying overnight with my parents. Dh will have the house to ourselves.  I love my kids, but I can't wait for date night.  Saturday, going to sleep in, and then I am going to drive down to my parents' place to visit.  Sunday, not sure what we are doing for Easter yet. My mother was talking about possibly celebrating Easter the day before. I do plan to make a nice big breakfast for my family that morning, and I plan to fill plastic eggs with little goodies, hide them in the house, and let the kids find them.  They love Easter Egg hunts.  I would rather do one at home than take them to a community one. The last time we went to one of those, there were a million people there, and every time my kids found an egg some kid would come and rip it out of their hands. The sad part was that their parents were encouraging this behavior, and the people that ran the event didn't give a darn than some kids were bullying the younger kids in order to get more eggs  My kids were so upset that I decided not to take them to events like this again.  Oh well.  The best part about doing the egg hunt at home is that, my kids can re hid the eggs and try to find them again.

Briesmom38
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:44 AM

I actually have a 3 day weekend since the office is closed tomorrow! Yahoo!  So Friday I'm going to take the new puppy to be microchipped.  After I take her home, I'll hit up the grocery store, and I am going to try and get all of my cleaning and other chores out of the way.

Saturday I'm heading to my dad's house.  He just put his house on the market and I have to go over some paperwork with him, and he wants me to show him the website that his house is listed on, and we may check out some homes he could go look at.  Plus my daughter's there since she's off from school this week and since I have to work he offered to take her.  So I'll bring her home with me.

Sunday is Easter, so my daughter will do an egg hunt in the house and get her basket, and then we are going to my cousin's house to celebrate!

holding easter egg

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

HockeyDanceMom
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:12 AM

The kids don't have school tomorrow so we are going to color some eggs and  bake some Easter cookies. Saturday both of my girls have dance then we are going to our town's Easter egg  hunt. Sunday we are going to church, give the kids their gifts and have our own little egg hunt and then we are having dinner at my parents' house/

Wife to Jason (07/10/98), Mommy to Michael James (03/21/00), Madalyn Rose (02/27/03), Emily Grace (01/07/05), Daniel Joseph (01/04/06) & Christopher Thomas (03/21/11).

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I get a 3 days weekend (thank you Easter) we don't have DD which in a way sucks but in a way I welcome the break !   Tomorrow morning at have an appointement at the hair salon, then I'll try to get rid of cleaning the house, and hopefully go out with DH for errands, groceries and dinner - Sunday my parents are coming over for Easter Brunch, and we get DD back sometime in the evening. 

1smartcookie
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Saturday: precooking a bunch of Easter food while DH gets his taxes done. Sunday: Church, then driving 2 hours to spend the day at my parents' house. I've got tomorrow and Monday off.

CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Nothing fun that I know of.

AV made by NiamhWitch

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)