Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Itching to do more

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM
  • 9 Replies

Is anyone else excited about the weather getting nicer (well, it is in New Hampshire)? I am just itching to get out and walk more, play more outside, etc. Soon it will be going-to-the-park season again. My 4 year old loves to run around and play at the parks near us. 

In another group I'm in (New Hampshire Moms), we are slowly starting to plan a get together for those moms close to each other. I'm excited for spring to officially be here!

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Fitfamilyof9
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Awesome!  Spring has been "here" for me for some time.  I'm in Arizona.  We're supposed to be close to 90 today.  There isn't ever a time we can't go to parks.  It's crazy to think that I'd have to be inside most of the winter in other places.  I'd go crazy!!  Though, we do stop hiking for some of winter because that gets pretty chilly.  I'm looking forward to gardening this year and being outside with my kiddos.  And swimming!  I love swimming!

Pukalani79
by Kris on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Yes! I'm so looking forward to nice weather!

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:28 PM
It's been in the 70s here. I'm loving it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I wouldn't appreciate the spring and summer if it was like that 24/7.

Marz31
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:08 PM

After a snowstorm here on the first day of spring, we're looking at clear skies and might even hit 70 today. too bad I'm inside working, but I can at least sneak outside once in a while to soak in the sun! Winter is dark here in the Pacific Northwest.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I like cold weather so I don't welcome the heat and humidity that Spring will bring. I live in Louisiana so we have more summer weather than anything else. 

That being said I'm ready for what spring will bring, which is baseball/softball, more festivals and that means it's almost time for summer vacation...lol. 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Yes I am so ready for warmer temps.

TroyboysMom
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:34 AM

I'm in Southern California - the nights are still cool, but the days are gorgeous. Soccer season has started, and our days are really starting to fill up. I love the brief springs we have (before the summer arrives with its blistering heat that drives us into the pool). We're planning lots of berry picking (strawberry and blueberry), and lots of time just strolling around and enjoying the coolness of the outdoors.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:36 AM
And now I'm awake with thunder shaking the house. I've never seen thunder and lighting like this before!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)