Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

It's a beautiful day

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:19 PM
  • 13 Replies
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN SUNNY FLORIDA!!!!!!! :-) how's the weather were u are moms out their :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

It is sunny and gorgeous here. About 65....I am sitting on my porch in the sun, listening to the birds chirp and sipping a smoothie......lovely lovely morning.

Vilma1979
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:27 PM
I have sum cleaning to do but I just can't get it done the weather is AWSOME !!!!! :) have great day my friend
IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Perect!  It's sunny, blue skies and in the 60's, which for the PNW in March is amazing!

bbjade
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

it's getting warmer. About 55 and still a little snow on the ground, but Spring is here, finally!

HockeyDanceMom
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:49 PM

It's raining & cool here

Wife to Jason (07/10/98), Mommy to Michael James (03/21/00), Madalyn Rose (02/27/03), Emily Grace (01/07/05), Daniel Joseph (01/04/06) & Christopher Thomas (03/21/11).

Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:04 PM

It's somwhere in the 50's here. I can feel that spring is litterally right around the corner & I can't wait. It' been a long winter & I feel like if I don't get out of the house & into the sunshine I'm gonna lose my mind. I had my first baby at the very end of August & I'm a first time SAHM after working for 15 years. It's a big adjustment & I can't wait to get out of the house & go for a walk. I think I'm lacking in the vitamin D dept. lol.

annelauer
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM
So gorgeous and really warm. I need to lose the sweater!
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 4:51 PM

It's a bit overcast here in Louisiana. We had a full day planned with the kids and my nieces and nephew at the park but it rained so we brought them home and came home to paint our daughter's room. 

We still have to make cornbread for tomorrow, boil and dye eggs with the kids, cook supper, put the chicken and pork chops marinating for the BBQ tomorrow at MIL's and bake a cake for tomorrow. It's going to be a busy day. 

mamaslilpunkin
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Its about 55 degrees and sunny!So happy to have some decent weather.Its been a long,rough winter in the Northeast.

Mrsmumofboys
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Here in the UK it's been sunny most of the day but very cold x

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN