Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

3 boys and now a princess!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:48 PM
  • 13 Replies
Hello I am Amy. I only have one yr left in my thirties so do yaw want to boot me now lol!! I have 3 boys 15, 14, 6 and now a lil girl 10 months. My boys I thought had turned me into a tough one. The two older ones dont seem to want as much of my mommying anymore. My 6 yr old seems to moving right along now that he is in school. NOW there is my lil girl. Its like starting all over almost. She is so different from my boys and she has turned my heart into jelly. just a lil about me to hopefully find some wonderful new friends!
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Welcome!  I have a 5 year old son and a daughter who is almost 3.  We didn't think we would ever get our princess because hubby's family is all boys but here she is!

HeathersRich
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Welcome to the group. I have a 12 year old son and 2.5 year old daughter. It seemed like forever for me to get my princess.I love having both.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
achelle39
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:58 PM

it is amazing! I didnt think I would ever feel like a girl again lol! She is a handfull let me say! All the boys seemed to be daddy boys but she loves some moma hee hee!! she is attached to the hip..It is not that I did anything different but her needs seem so different from the boys. Not that I treat any of them different my love is over flowing for them all!!!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Hi Amy!  Welcome!

achelle39
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I am so excited about this chat site. sometimes you just need moms to talk to

achelle39
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM

ok cant wait to talk but lil one needs a nap. She means right now when she wants moma! I WOULD NOT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY

liss05
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Hi Amy, Welcome to the group. I have a 8yo DS and a almost 3yo DD.:)

TableforSeven
by Judy on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Welcome!

graycalico
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Welcome! I have a girl, boy, and another girl on the way. My dd was a sweet baby, my ds has yet to leave my side. I hope all three stay close forever. Haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
natural_s
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Welcome and very nice to meet you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)