Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Introducing Myself

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:08 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hello ladies! :)

I'm Stephanie. 30 year old mom of 3.
Married to Joe for almost 12 years.
Mackenzie, my oldest DD, is almost 14. Joey, my DS, will be 9 this month, & my youngest DD, Kaylee, just turned 4. We live in Wisconsin.

I was previously known in other groups as Robe739, until my screen name change a few weeks ago.

I joined the 30's group, & figured I would introduce myself & my family. :)

*Pictured Above*

Joe (DH) & me @ the top.
Kaylee, Mackenzie, & Joey.

So, that about sums it all up.

Tell me about YOU! Share pics if you can! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OompaLover6969
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Oh, & before you ask.... YES, DH is bio-dad to all 3 of our munchkins. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Welcome to the group.

I have 3 children aged 19, 10 and 7. I have had people ask if our oldest was from a previous relationship on more than one occasion, lol. I'm always like, nope they're all ours.

2curly
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Hi Stephanie, welcome to the group.  My name is Cheryl.  My DS Joey will be 4 next month and my DD Emily is 18 months today.  Sorry I have no pics on my iPad to share right now.  Thanks for sharing, cute family. 

OompaLover6969
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:49 PM
LOL! I know the feeling. :) People often think I'm the "much younger" step-mom of my oldest DD. Of course, it doesn't help that I have a baby face & was only 16 when I had her. She's also about 3inches taller than me & bigger in body size too. People seem to practically fall over in shock when we're in public & she calls me "mom". LOL!

Anyways, nice to meet you! :)

Any advice for a mom of a young teen? :/

Like.... At this point, I'm surprised that ANY children survive not being killed by their parents during the teen years. Just sayin. Haha! ^_^

Quoting mumsy2three:

Welcome to the group.

I have 3 children aged 19, 10 and 7. I have had people ask if our oldest was from a previous relationship on more than one occasion, lol. I'm always like, nope they're all ours.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OompaLover6969
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Thanks Cheryl! Nice to meet you! :)

Quoting 2curly:

Hi Stephanie, welcome to the group.  My name is Cheryl.  My DS Joey will be 4 next month and my DD Emily is 18 months today.  Sorry I have no pics on my iPad to share right now.  Thanks for sharing, cute family. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Hello and welcome!  I'm Ticia from PA.  I'm a SAHM with a 6 year old dd.

WesternNYmom
by Alaina on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Welcome to the group. My name is Alaina. I am a 35 year old Sahm of 2.  My dd is 8 (will be 9 on Monday), and ds is 5 (will be 6 a week from Tuesday).  I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 8 years, and I live in Western NY State (near Buffalo). 

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Best advice I can give is to keep the lines of communication open. Talk often and if your teen comes to you to tell you something, anything~ stop what ever it is you are doing and listen to her. It shows her that you are interested in what she has to say. Also, pick your battles, lol. I am very lucky that my teen was pretty easy~ not the whole time but as time went on. I'm kind of worried that I won't be so lucky with my boys,lol.

Quoting OompaLover6969:

LOL! I know the feeling. :) People often think I'm the "much younger" step-mom of my oldest DD. Of course, it doesn't help that I have a baby face & was only 16 when I had her. She's also about 3inches taller than me & bigger in body size too. People seem to practically fall over in shock when we're in public & she calls me "mom". LOL!

Anyways, nice to meet you! :)

Any advice for a mom of a young teen? :/

Like.... At this point, I'm surprised that ANY children survive not being killed by their parents during the teen years. Just sayin. Haha! ^_^

Quoting mumsy2three:

Welcome to the group.

insanemomof4
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Hi and welcome to the group. My name is Debbie and im 39 yrs old married to my wonderful husband Neil of 13 yrs together 17, We have 4 kids yep theyre all ours g15,b13,g11,b10, we live in Brooklyn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Welcome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN