Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I am disgusted

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  • 32 Replies

I am disgusted and it is with my cousin Curt.My 13 year old daughter Alexis came forward to me that he molested her a couple weeks ago last night.I was not in a good mood at all and called the cops right away.Yes,my cousin Curt is a registered sex offender,convicted of sexual assualt on an ex girlfriend of his which he served his time and I have no trust in him because of this.He has been disowned by a few family members and looks like he will be completely disowned.My daughter was in tears too and it got to the point she could not sleep at night.A cop did come by and she told how it happened to the cop.It even got worse,my cousin Curt did it to a couple of my nieces too and he was arrested this afternoon for it including a warrant for his arrest.The warrant is for not registering as a sex offender.He denies it and I know he is not telling the truth telling his lies.Next step for Alexis is seeing a therapist dealing with victims of sex crimes.

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beenhereforever
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:02 PM
What an asshole!! I'm sorry. I know about this all to well
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HeathersRich
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:04 PM
That's awful. I hope they put him in jail for the rest of his life. That's sickening. I also hope that Alexis will be able to come to terms with this and be stronger for it and never let another male hurt her like this again. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CassieJ13
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:33 PM

My parents are outraged including my brothers Rich and Frank.They want to kill him badly.Luckily I found a great therapist she will be seeing on Tuesday.I came close to being sick to my stomach about it.Luckily I have trust in my brothers,they know not to hurt her in a bad way.My cousin Curt is a 3 time obitual offender and this will be his 4th,2 previous drug convictions and the sexual assualt.

Pukalani79
by Kris on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I am so sorry.  That poor girl!

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:37 PM
7 moms liked this
I am just curious why you had him around your daughter (or your nieces being alone with him) if he was already a registered sex offender?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CassieJ13
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:48 PM

He was at my Aunt Patti's house,I was there at the same time helping out.I have warned him so many times to stay away from her.He lured her in a bedroom and wanted to talk to her which was a lie.I admit Alexis is like me,stands on her ground sticking up for herself.Curt is a monster,I remember he tried to grope me when I was 16 and luckily my brother Rich caught him trying to do it,tackled him to the ground.

merryvoice
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
my tyoughts exactly. whether I was there or not, he would never be allowed to be anywhere near her.

Quoting conniejo75:

I am just curious why you had him around your daughter (or your nieces being alone with him) if he was already a registered sex offender?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Did u not warn your daughter to stay away from him? Not trying to blame you or your daughter. Just I can't wrap my head around letting a child be alone with a sex offender.

Quoting CassieJ13:

He was at my Aunt Patti's house,I was there at the same time helping out.I have warned him so many times to stay away from her.He lured her in a bedroom and wanted to talk to her which was a lie.I admit Alexis is like me,stands on her ground sticking up for herself.Curt is a monster,I remember he tried to grope me when I was 16 and luckily my brother Rich caught him trying to do it,tackled him to the ground.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CassieJ13
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I have told her to stay away from him once.Curt is in Jail and no one wants to let him out on bond at all including friends of his.

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
You said you warned HIM "so many times" to stay away from your daughter, but you only TOLD HER once to stay away from him? I would have been warning my daughter every chance I got to stay away from him and men like him. I am glad he is in jail now.

Quoting CassieJ13:

I have told her to stay away from him once.Curt is in Jail and no one wants to let him out on bond at all including friends of his.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)