Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what the h is wrong with me. sex related

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:26 AM
  • 38 Replies
Ok so I'm going to post this here because we are all in our 30s. Lately my Brain whats to have sex but it seems like my body doesn't. I am crying all the time over nothing. Dh thinks it is because I am not attracted to him any more. That is not the case. I think about him sexually all the time. I feel like a teenager in puberty but differnt. Is this thebeging? I am only 32 :( should I talk to the Dr about it, but the last time she just told me to have dh be more romantic. Hes not the type never had been and thats never been a problem. I feel bad he thinks its his fault even though I told him its not.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tanper29
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Could it be ur just phsycially exhausted?
Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I recommend you get blood workup to check your hormone levels.
Lorena
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:58 AM
I really don't think that is the issue. I have tons of energy and want to. It just so frustrating. And we have tried all different times in case it was an issue of being tired and, it was the same.

Quoting tanper29:

Could it be ur just phsycially exhausted?
Lorena
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I think I will call and make an appt. Tomorrow.

Quoting Dabberdoo:

I recommend you get blood workup to check your hormone levels.
Pukalani79
by Kris on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I think I understand what you're going through. I'm curious to see what the doctor tells you.

Crissy2424
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I get like that sometimes. Heck, I get the other way around too. My brain doesn't want sex, but my body does. I think it is because we have been having sex for 5 years now and know each others bodies very well. Maybe you just need to dive in and the good sex will get your body to go with it.

Lorena
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 1:39 PM
No it seems even when we try I get so sore because it just not producing its own lube. Yes we have tried different lubes but they seem to dry out well before we are done.

Quoting Crissy2424:

I get like that sometimes. Heck, I get the other way around too. My brain doesn't want sex, but my body does. I think it is because we have been having sex for 5 years now and know each others bodies very well. Maybe you just need to dive in and the good sex will get your body to go with it.

lovebienmom
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I would get your hormone levels checked. You are far from old but sometimes our bodies do some weird stuff. Getting on some hormones or maybe a change in diet could help.

jjchick75
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:29 PM

ugh I've been having this issue lately msyelf! Lube from the bottle is just not the same as the natural thing lol. It sucks and I'm not sure what is causing it. I had blood work done and everything came back normal. It's driving me crazy! 

Quoting Lorena:

No it seems even when we try I get so sore because it just not producing its own lube. Yes we have tried different lubes but they seem to dry out well before we are done.

Quoting Crissy2424:

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I would see my Dr and see what they recommend. I just had to do this. I am having some menstrual issues and emotional ones too. Emotional I know why but no the menstrual ones. So we just did blood work and I have an ultrasound on this Friday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)