Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

32 is not old...

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

recently i have been told i am to old to listen to my hip hop and i should stop wearing holy jeans by my dh mother.....i am not going to shrivel up and die to plz u or anyone else i am sahm that doesn't even go out anywhere and i am not wearing them out but to my well hid back yard or around other men....so what u problem????

my girlfriend wanted me to answer this text i gave her an invite to join our group:)

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this
So, I guess you should be listening to smooth jazz and wearing slacks with an elastic waistband.
LOL

ruby_jewel_04
by Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Lmao! I'm never going to stop listening to rock or quit wearing my old beat up Jeans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bbjade
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM

lol

Quoting offrdngal:

So, I guess you should be listening to smooth jazz and wearing slacks with an elastic wasteband. LOL

areles
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this
my fiftieth birthday present to myself is going to be to give myself the short, spiky, bleach blonde hair I've always wanted. i intend to buy a green convertible jaguar on the way home from the salon. i intend to live in faded Levis, white button downs, and high heels till i can no longer wear them. your mother in law would hate me.

mine, however, is 62 and wears leather pants with her perfectly coiffed hair and hot shoes. she drives a z3. i come by it honestly. ;)

(btw, she always looks her age, and tasteful. she just happens to not go in for old lady clothes, and she pulls it off spectacularly.)

in other words, tell her to pound sand. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Angel on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommybug77
by Crystal on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:01 PM
All in the eyes of the beholder.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Maybe I'm just old fashioned. I'm 31 and hip hop makes my ears bleed...lol. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm a country girl.

I wear jeans with holes in them though. 

graycalico
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure you were dressed fine, especially for around the house. But my 33 year old sister came over the other day wearing boots and a short jean skirt and I found it a bit much. I pictured her chasing her 6 year old at the playground in it. Lol
Then I realized not only is she too old to be wearing it, but I must be old for realizing it. (I'm 31)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Moonchild624
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Dress to satisfy yourself! I'm 33 and I dress probably too old... One day I may regret that. I think we are both pretty young still. I wear my Jean out with holes all the time.
BuckeyezRule
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:56 AM

Um, I'm 38, 5'10" and thin, and dress in t's, always. Swish pants in the winter, and bball shorts in the summer. Lol I'm extremely comfy with me. My friends who are insecure, dress 'younger' . That includes my bestie and lil sis. Both are very insecure. I honestly don't care if you like my tall ace or not. Lol I love my lil sis and bestie, no matter how different we are. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)