Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have nothing to say???

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 7 Replies
Today is the day..were going to counseling, but all of a sudden, I don't know what to say? I'm like what was the problem again? After I made the appointment he has started changing a few things..I don't know how long that will last..were a blended family, an we don't stick to the same rules to all children..maybe I'm to tired to care..any suggestions?
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM
I wish I had helpful advice but I think you should at least stick with the counseling for a bit to see how it pans out. Best wishes!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Just be real.......
MomofHDFandNWF
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I would agree with the other poster -- even if you don't feel this first one to be productive... stick with it for a bit.  The other thing I would suggest is write down a list, or keep a journal; that way when something bothers you, you can jot it down so you don't forget.  It also may help your sessions not go down the proverbial rabbit trail.  I need to do this for my Dr. appointments as well, and I find it helpful.

Best of luck!

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:18 PM

just go and see maybe once you're there you'll talk your heart away !

savingtheworld
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:28 PM
O trust me I'm going! Maybe that's y hubby has changed his behavior! Lol so ill have nothing negative to say about him!

Quoting Jinxed8:

just go and see maybe once you're there you'll talk your heart away !

12yrmama
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Pros and cons list. Sounds too simple but I think they usually work. Write down everything that comes to mind and then go over it for the big stuff. Don't show anyone the first list, maybe burn it!

I've been in a few dead end relationships. If its more 'work' then easy/relaxed its in trouble.

I think, if you feel like its not working then you're probably right and should not ignore it. Even on my worst days I don't ever want to love anyone but my hubby. I want to slap him. I want a one night fling. I want a different life. Just for a moment. And then, I ALWAYS want my husband so much more than anything else.

savingtheworld
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Well I still want my hubby of course..but I want him to understand what could happen if he doesn't take care of responsibilities

Quoting 12yrmama:

Pros and cons list. Sounds too simple but I think they usually work. Write down everything that comes to mind and then go over it for the big stuff. Don't show anyone the first list, maybe burn it!

I've been in a few dead end relationships. If its more 'work' then easy/relaxed its in trouble.

I think, if you feel like its not working then you're probably right and should not ignore it. Even on my worst days I don't ever want to love anyone but my hubby. I want to slap him. I want a one night fling. I want a different life. Just for a moment. And then, I ALWAYS want my husband so much more than anything else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)