Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

OMG stop complaning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 64 Replies
2 moms liked this

So this girl on my FB had a baby recently, it's her 3rd child, 5th if you count her step kids.  Seriously,  they live in an appartment and she's always complaning about money, she totally relies on goverment assistance to make ends meet but this baby was not a surprize.  They were TTC and they got pregnant. 

The WHOLE pregnancy we were given step by step updates and what not ... ok fine. Then she started asking for baby things because they were on a budget.   Then she gave birth and the bitching and complaining started.  How she can't sleep, how the baby cries all the time on and on and on ... seriously ??? This is your third baby !!!! You should know how it works.  <<< One day I wrote just that on her wall underneath another complain post.  Today there was a "I FINALLY slept for 6 hours in a row"  geez, break out the champagne, I sleep less than you on a daily basis and I work full time ...

Then came the realisation that 7 people in an appartment doesn't really work so then we were polluted with her constant requests to help her find her a 4 bedroom rent.   They don't have money to buy a house, they are limited on rent money ... sometimes I wish I could shake her and tell her OWN UP TO YOUR OWN DOING GIRL  !! 

Is it just me not being tolerant enough ?? 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Angel on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I would have been annoyed to.

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah I would have been annoyed too.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

oh good, it's not just me ... I've been told before I don't have enough empathy towards people ! In my book you live by your choices !  especially in her case it's not her first baby there are no surprises here !

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:12 PM
I know a family who always complained about how hard it was having 3 kids then they turned around and had a 4th. I get it.

Quoting Jinxed8:

oh good, it's not just me ... I've been told before I don't have enough empathy towards people ! In my book you live by your choices !  especially in her case it's not her first baby there are no surprises here !

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
savingtheworld
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg ppl really erk my nerves!! I have a friend an a sil on fb! An they do the same thing! Complaining about relationships money kids etc!! I'm like shut up no body cares!! Hahaha! Then I realize I need better friends:/
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't even know why I have kept this girl on my FB - she is from another mommy site I used to be on.  She gets on my nerves more than anything else ... maybe it's time for some spring cleaning !

Quoting savingtheworld:

Omg ppl really erk my nerves!! I have a friend an a sil on fb! An they do the same thing! Complaining about relationships money kids etc!! I'm like shut up no body cares!! Hahaha! Then I realize I need better friends:/

mockingjay_mama
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Certain things in life should be kept private. If u want to vent call ur mother lol.
savingtheworld
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree!! Only positive ppl! Well, maybe less dramatic ppl! Haha

Quoting Jinxed8:

I don't even know why I have kept this girl on my FB - she is from another mommy site I used to be on.  She gets on my nerves more than anything else ... maybe it's time for some spring cleaning !

Quoting savingtheworld:

Karenjm
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I have a couple of idiots on my FB that complain about EVERYTHING or just make half posts (you know, "no, I won't do it").  I know I should delete them, but..... yeah!

Karenjm
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Haha, I'm going to post saying, I'm doing some spring cleaning.  If you are in any way a negative poster, you're out!  We'll see how that goes :-)

Quoting savingtheworld:

I agree!! Only positive ppl! Well, maybe less dramatic ppl! Haha

Quoting Jinxed8:

Quoting savingtheworld:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN