Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

SO........TELL ME

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 31 Replies
Something POSITIVE about your life, family, anything!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rbidi
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this

This is what I need today, to look at the good.

Well, I've been with my hubby for over 15 years, and we still laugh together and have fun together, four children later.

The weather here in DC feels like summer and most of the office are out at meetings, so I can go out and enjoy it for lunch.

momof2.5girls
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Wow! Congrats on the 15 years! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!

Quoting rbidi:

This is what I need today, to look at the good.

Well, I've been with my hubby for over 15 years, and we still laugh together and have fun together, four children later.

The weather here in DC feels like summer and most of the office are out at meetings, so I can go out and enjoy it for lunch.

mystictigeress
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:19 PM
3 moms liked this

I got married over the weekend to a wonderful man I've been with almost 3 years. I have 3 children myself, and now 2 step-children as well. After a horrible first marriage and long divorce, I'm happy to finally be moving on with my life with such a great guy. People tease us a lot about being the 'Brady Bunch', but thats ok. I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I have an amazing 11 year old daughter who's loving and kind.  My SO and I have been together for 7 1/2 years and he's taking me to the Florida Keys for my 40th birthday this may!

I have a good job with a great boss, and the company is financially stable!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

ellieb3
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Snow storm with bad roads today. Lucky me I get to stay safe and warm rocking my baby. My husband left work to pick our daughter up from preschool so we could stay in. Beautiful out the window.
OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been working hard at loosing weight. I've toned muscles I didn't realize I had and now loosing a little weight.
Cyclopsdoll13
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:19 PM
I am almost done getting my degree! It's been a real struggle but I'm gonna make it. Then its time for a job and grad school.
mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I have a 3 year old and a bf that makes me incredibly happy :) i'm meeting his son tomrrow finally and he may be meeting my daughter
gothmom79
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I've been married to my soul mate for almost 17 years. We're still crazy in love. My children are happy and doing well in school for the first time in years. (long story) Everyone is doing great. Times are tough financially but money isn't everything - family is! For the most part, life is good.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Things are finally looking up for us. So many things happened this year (with the exception of losing my FIL in January) that worked out in our favor.

My husband started a new job in February that paid him more money, he works less hours and he has a company truck and a phone. He was told to treat the truck like it was his own, meaning we can ride in it and use it to pull campers and boats and stuff. Add this to the fact that I owe 1.5 notes left on my van and we are about to be in an awesome position money wise. We live in a home owned by my grandma so we don't pay rent. Basically we will only have electricity, phone/cable/internet, van insurance, my cell phone and our water bill. 

We will be able to get so many things accomplished that were never possible before, including building a house someday. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN