Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:47 AM
  • 22 Replies

Do you have anything planned?

butterfly

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GLO682
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:49 AM

tomorrow night i have an appt at the flower shop with my sister for her wedding, than i have a passion party to go to.

saturday morning i have teeball with my son, some food shopping and at night we are going to a minor league baseball game.

sunday i work my other job.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Tomorrow night I'm going to try and get a lot of the cleaning done around my house, because Saturday I'm going to spend most of the day at my dad's house packing up some things.  Sunday is kinda open, not real sure what I am doing, but at some point I will have to head back up to my dad's house to pick my dd up since she's spending the night on Sat.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

luvmy2gurlz0405
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:49 AM

My oldest DD has a softball tournamant about 3 hours away. Thats where my weekend will be spent. At the ballfield. Nothin new lol

Cyclopsdoll13
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Lots of reading, moving my herbs inside, and working on candles!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:52 AM

absolutely nothing right now.

LexeesMama
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM

We're going out of town to a car show 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:02 PM

We don't have anything planned yet.

Scorpiomom78
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I am getting my twins 2 yr old pictures taken this weekend! :) I am so excited for them too bc I haven't gotten their pics taken since they were newborns! :(

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Nothing dead set as of yet ... except DD has her guitar lessons saturday at 4pm (I hate that time - it kinda cuts everything short !)  DH has "the cruds" since yesterday, I'm really tired too.  We definitely have a lot of spring cleaning to do inside and out.  We would also like to do an outing with DD ; we have tickets to a museum so that may be an option.  We'll see how it plays out 

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Our kids have soccer playoffs this weekend. Each team has to lose twice so we have 4 games at the least. My daughter's team (U-7) I'm not worried about because the poor things haven't won a game all season. My son's team on the other hand, well they are tied for 1st place. My husband is the coach of his team and they have an awesome team. 

On top of that my daughter has softball practice Saturday night from 6:00-8:00 and I was supposed to be going to a bachelorette party but it looks like that won't happen. To be honest I'll be exhausted and I'm not all that broken up about it anyway. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)