Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Does the weather where u live change like the sec on a clock?

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:55 PM
  • 26 Replies

I live in Ks and I swear this weather changes faster then any place I know!!! Yesterday we went from getting rain to hail then today snow!!! this is like a everyday thing here lol u never know what its going to be like outside till summer then it is Super hot!~!!

by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annelauer
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 4:59 PM

No, not where we live now.  I lived in Denver though and it was nuts.  I'd leave for my run and it would be 70-something.  I'd get a few miles away and there would be hail and lightning.  Eventually I figured out that it was an afternoon thing and changed my runs accordingly.  Also, I would leave for work with snow and ice and come home to sunshine.  And it is certainly the only place I've ever lived where I laid out in the yard to work on my tan on Thanksgiving.  Crazy climate!

ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Yep. Earlier today the sun was shining and it was hot and windy. Then all all the sudden there was a chilly breeze blowing and it started pouring down the rain while the sun was still shining. Then it got dark and rainy. Now the sun is shining again.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Yep. This morning it was hot and a little humid now it's windy and a bit chilly. 

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes!  Im in MO.  Its different everyday.  It will go from 79 one day to snow the next, no joke.  I hate it!!  

graycalico
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Yesterday I walked my kiddos to the library in the sun. I had to call my so to pick us up thirty minutes later because it was pouring and hailing. Lol

Stephanyrae86
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Yep. I live in NW Arkansas. It was sunny and nice when I took my husband to work at 7 last night and 2 this morning I'm in the hallway closet because my husband called me and told me there was a tornado warning. Heard the alarms go off twice. 

nodramamama311
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Central Texas here, enough said! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SP_Mama
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Yes.  It was in the 90's a couple of days ago and not it's in the 50's.  I sent the kids to school in shorts because it was 73 outside this morning.  When I walked by our thermostat around noon, it was showing 51 outside.  I felt so bad they were in shorts but I did take them jackets when I picked them up.

storkradio193
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Rain to Sun, yes, but not big temperature changes here.  The NW is very temperate.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

tnt-manda
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Yep. In Texas!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)