Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

krazylady602 welcome to my world

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 4 Replies

hello everyone i just wanted to properly invite you into my life the top picture are my 3 kids middle is me and last picture is my oldest daughter majesta.i have four children ad a grandson   here is a little about me so u know a little more about me Hi I am Melinda A.K.A The KrazyLady .As a warning I love to post i am very openminded n non judgemental i love to joke n post videos .I use my sites cafemom and facebook as a personal diary i keep anything open n public i speak my mind n i can be sarcastic at times but overall have a huge heart .I can be a little too outspoken ,perverted,loud ,obnoxious n krazy at times so if ur not ready to get to know someone like me or if u are too serious weak minded closeminded judgemental u may not want to add me but if u can tolerate someone like me add me i love meeting new friends .i am 36 mom of 2 boys n 2 girl i am a grandma to one littl e gorgeous boy i love the color blue.i love storms n the rain .i love music i love anything radom n taking chances im my own person im not like anyone else im The Krazylady i can be very retarded n laugh at anything even myself i love my kids n would do anything for them i work as a caregiver n i have the best clients in the world i have made alot of mistakes in my life n i have many regrets but with god i am turning my life around i am not perfect i dont claim to be but before u judge me make sure your own hands are cleaned.i am strong independant n try to look for the best in everyone .nice to meet all of you and now tell me  little about yourself so we can get to know eachother a little better

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! We're glad you're here. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Welcome :)

Diamondblue1
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Welcome:))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)