Green Your Kids!
It's great that you're making an effort to go green. Are your kids following your example?
Try some of these fun ways to teach your kids about the importance of preserving the environment:
- Teach your kids to turn off lights when they leave the room and to turn off the water when they’re brushing their teeth and only turn it back on when they’re ready to rinse
- Teach your kids not to litter
- Go on family walks to run errands, or just to enjoy being outdoors, instead of always piling everyone in the car
- Plant a tree or a garden with your kids
- Pack lunches for school in reusable lunch bags
- Send them to school & sports with a reusable water bottle
What are some other ways you can teach your kids to go green?
Share your ideas in the replies below!
Click here to start your Earth Day Journey from the beginning:
Join our Earth Day Journey - Win a $50 Gift Card and lots of other Prizes, too!