Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:50 AM
  • 16 Replies

butterfly

by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Mine was ok...How was yours???

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Mine was okay too.  I got to do some shopping by myself today and I found some pretty good bargains =)

Quoting bizkit_fanky:

Mine was ok...How was yours???

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Goood...I need to go shopping soon for me some summer clothes

diaperstodating
by Angel on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Ok
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TroyboysMom
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Busy. I'm almost glad it's over. We were on the go from early, early on Saturday (soccer game) until night, and then today was busy cleaning and baking and cooking and errands. 

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:37 AM

it was okay.  Yours?

lovemybabes3
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM

mine was pretty good...went to the drive in and spent some time to myself when my bf was working...kids were w/ their dad...how was yours?

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Mine was spent cleaning the house TOP to BOTTOM including completely emptying rooms and putting it back together, gutting the pantry, fridge and freezer cut with watching movies with DH we did a 15mins / 15mins all weekend (15 minutes of movie watching, 15 minutes of cleaning)  - I'm frecking exhausted.  DD also had playdates all weekend, friday night, Saturday and Sunday I had kids in and out of the house. 

mommytycon
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Very busy. Saturday had a bday party for my friends dd. Yesterday was opening day for baseball. We left the house at 845 am got home at 530 pm. I'm exhausted
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Busy.  I spent a few hours at my dad's house on Saturday packing up part of his kitchen and tossing out crap he doesn't need or want,lol  My dd spent the night there, my SO and I had a date night.  Nothing extreme we just went out for pizza and beer, but it just felt nice to sit at the bar and just relax for a moment,lol  Sunday before I picked my dd up, my SO and I went to Lowe's and picked up some hanging pants, along with some veggie plants.  Then we decided to re-carpet our hallway so we picked up some carpet,lol  Went home pulled up the old hallway carpet and layed the new one.  After the carpet was put down, it reminded me that I need to paint the hallway, so that's next weeks project,lol

I also did some things in the backyard getting it ready for the summer!  

I'm hoping maybe this coming weekend we can get the gazebo top back on and set up my patio table.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)