Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Seriously? What was she thinking?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Ami
  • 13 Replies

Chris told me the other day he spoke w/ BM on the phone. He said, (his words) "OMG, I'm so glad I'm not with her anymore. She's such a idiot. I don't know how I ever put up with her." She called him bitching because she went to AT&T to try to get Sarah (SD-19) on her own phone plan & was told by the rep it would cost around $250 to do that. Now, mind you Sarah does have her own phone... she's had a phone for 8 years. Yes, that would put her at around 11 getting her first phone but it was a free phone through AT&T w/ basic calling & texting only. Nothing special. When she turned 16 we got her an iPhone and now she has the iPhone 4. 

Guess what... she's on OUR PLAN. Plus, she said she tried to get her own plan there and was told the same thing. Uh well duh, you can't commit to anything. (let alone a husband, she's had 2 divorces now... but that's another story for another post. lol) She hasn't been w/ 1 cell phone company consistently in the past 10 years I've known Chris. 

Anyway, so Chris tells her don't worry about it we'll handle it. Anyway it's OUR PLAN it's not like you would be able to make any changes to it anyway, crazy woman. Her contract is up in May and she's going to get the 4S too. She dropped her phone @ work a few weeks ago and the back glass shattered.

Common sense isn't so common anymore. lol

Don't get me wrong we have a pretty good relationship w/ her we just don't always (and probably never will) agree on everything.

blank stare

april fools

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

ex's are so frustrating

AuntieMom101
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol we have my 14 yr old sd on our plan and her mom went and tried to get her this massive data package without even talking to us. Verizon wouldn't let her do anything without a pin # and when she couldn't give one I got a call on my home phone apparently she tried to tell them she was me. So I text my Sd to see if she knew anything about it.... Her mom answered my text which just showed me how stupid she is. Lol. I placed a temporary block on the phone so nobody can use it :) no since in DH's ex being the one to use it and not my sd.
Crissy2424
by Bronze Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

lmao! 

QTMom2302
by Ami on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:47 PM

lmao... what a nut case. We have that issue too. Found out the ex was using her phone for a while when she didn't have one. The crazy woman has even used Sarah's laptop WE bought her for Christmas a couple years ago just because they didn't have a computer. Really?! Ugh... frustrating. She was also seen wearing a Notre Dame coat that used to be mine when I was younger that I gave to Alex (SS-14) a couple years ago because she's too cheap to buy the kids new clothes & winter coats. Fortunately, Alex actually lives w/ us now which is a great thing. That environment is just toxic for that poor guy. :/

Quoting AuntieMom101:

Lol we have my 14 yr old sd on our plan and her mom went and tried to get her this massive data package without even talking to us. Verizon wouldn't let her do anything without a pin # and when she couldn't give one I got a call on my home phone apparently she tried to tell them she was me. So I text my Sd to see if she knew anything about it.... Her mom answered my text which just showed me how stupid she is. Lol. I placed a temporary block on the phone so nobody can use it :) no since in DH's ex being the one to use it and not my sd.

AuntieMom101
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I hate when i have to deal with the ex because she lies about evrrything! She also manipulates my Sd when she is here for the weekend. Tells her she bouhht her a car (really??? the child is 14!! lol. The ex had the nerve to call here and tell SD that she is having a baby so SD needed to xome home!! Hmmm she had a hysterectomy when my DH was married to her lol)
Makes me thankful that my ex husband and I are really close friends!!! No drama there!! Lol

Quoting QTMom2302:

lmao... what a nut case. We have that issue too. Found out the ex was using her phone for a while when she didn't have one. The crazy woman has even used Sarah's laptop WE bought her for Christmas a couple years ago just because they didn't have a computer. Really?! Ugh... frustrating. She was also seen wearing a Notre Dame coat that used to be mine when I was younger that I gave to Alex (SS-14) a couple years ago because she's too cheap to buy the kids new clothes & winter coats. Fortunately, Alex actually lives w/ us now which is a great thing. That environment is just toxic for that poor guy. :/

Quoting AuntieMom101:

QTMom2302
by Ami on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM
OMG this lady needs meds. ;o)

Quoting AuntieMom101:

I hate when i have to deal with the ex because she lies about evrrything! She also manipulates my Sd when she is here for the weekend. Tells her she bouhht her a car (really??? the child is 14!! lol. The ex had the nerve to call here and tell SD that she is having a baby so SD needed to xome home!! Hmmm she had a hysterectomy when my DH was married to her lol)

Makes me thankful that my ex husband and I are really close friends!!! No drama there!! Lol

Quoting QTMom2302:

Quoting AuntieMom101:

AuntieMom101
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:32 PM
She already is! Lmbo! Thinking more along the lines of a padded room!!!

Quoting QTMom2302:

Quoting AuntieMom101:

Quoting QTMom2302:

Quoting AuntieMom101:

QTMom2302
by Ami on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Sounds like that needs to be the next step if meds aren't working. lol

Quoting AuntieMom101:

She already is! Lmbo! Thinking more along the lines of a padded room!!!

Quoting QTMom2302:

Quoting AuntieMom101:

Quoting QTMom2302:

Quoting AuntieMom101:

hollydaze1974
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
PREACH IT LOUDER!!! :-)

Quoting e-doolittle:

ex's are so frustrating

bumNmoos_mom
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol, nutzo..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)