Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Summer Vacation

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:42 PM
  • 24 Replies
What do u have plan for ur kids out of school.
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:44 PM

My dd will be going to Girl Scout Camp all summer since I work.  But on the weekends we'll hit the beach and do some fun things.  I'm taking her to her first concert in August, she's so excited!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 4:48 PM

We are surprising our girls with Disney World the first week of June ( 1-6th), then the 6th-12th, we are meeting friends at my IL's an north of DW for a week. Dh, YDD and I will come home on the 12th, but ODD is staying another week at my mom's ( down the street from IL's house). She will come home on the 19th. On June 21st, both of the girls are in their Sensei's wedding being flower girls. We are going to go back to FL ( the kids and I) the day after the wedding on the 22nd for another 2 weeks. We will be home by July 2nd. Then we will be home for VBS the 8-12th and I am picking up my niece daily the 15-18th from basketball camp. I plan on heading back to FL on the 19th of July for a week...then, it is time to head home to get ready for school- shopping, Open house on Aug. 2, and school starts on August 5th. ( plus YDD's bday is August 4th)

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

KylesMom409
Really wishing I didn't have to get up at 6 tomorrow. :(
Yesterday at 9:17 PM
by Linnette on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Lots of exciting stuff planned! That's awesome! :)

Quoting mcginnisc:

We are surprising our girls with Disney World the first week of June ( 1-6th), then the 6th-12th, we are meeting friends at my IL's an north of DW for a week. Dh, YDD and I will come home on the 12th, but ODD is staying another week at my mom's ( down the street from IL's house). She will come home on the 19th. On June 21st, both of the girls are in their Sensei's wedding being flower girls. We are going to go back to FL ( the kids and I) the day after the wedding on the 22nd for another 2 weeks. We will be home by July 2nd. Then we will be home for VBS the 8-12th and I am picking up my niece daily the 15-18th from basketball camp. I plan on heading back to FL on the 19th of July for a week...then, it is time to head home to get ready for school- shopping, Open house on Aug. 2, and school starts on August 5th. ( plus YDD's bday is August 4th)

Crafty8852
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Camping, fireworks, and long days at the beach! I can't wait for summer :)

gcecelie
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:21 PM

CURACAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

On cheapcaribbean.com its is only $750 per person hotel+flight

storkradio193
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM

We're visiting family and another small trip, but nothing else planned so far.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

blcsmommie
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 6:33 PM

The easter bunny brings  seasons passes to hersey park, we do the kids bowl free program, football camp horse camp for my dayghter 4 days at the beach practice their musical stuff camping a weekend trip to NJ and going to their babysitters a few days a week I work 3 12's in a row so I have 4 days off every week. We do not do any huge family vacations in the summer we do a big fall thanksgiving trip to visit my family in FL every year and this year it's a 5 day cruise afterwards so we do not pack too much into summer. I also hate doing too much in the sumer as I do not like extreme heat after mothing from the south to PA. My son also starts football mid july so after that it's hard to do anything till mid november since his team has made it to the superbowl 3 of the 4 years he has played. 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I'm not sure yet.  We usually go to stay with my MIL for a few days, but she was recently diagnosed with cancer, so I don't know if that's going to happen.

NananRaysmom
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:12 PM
I work..thankfully at home. They will just stay with me...go to my moms once a week.
We are taking a road trip to Disneyland (I don't fly) and have some other mini vacations planned. I'm getting the back yard done really nice so they can hang out there...garden..stuff to keep them busy while I work.
LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Going to CA for 2 weeks then after we get home it's Sesame and Pool days :D
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)