Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Does anyone works from home ???

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:26 AM
  • 12 Replies
Good morning ladies, I was wondering if any of u work from home, I'm looking for a job like that since I have to stay at home. I would really appreciate it if anyone gives me some information ! Thanks so much
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Raeann11
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I do childcare in my home part time and I have my own crafting business. My craft business does not bring in much. It is just something I enjoy doing.

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I work full-time, but I DO have a side business that is done from home.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I don't but here's a bump.

Luv.My.Kidz
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I do... but I hate the company I work for. Trying to find another job either in or out of the home.... so here's a bump!

meekmommy1210
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Hello

I am a single mom and I work from home part-time at the moment. I love what I do but I really want to come home fulltime. Send me a message and I can give you more info.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:14 PM
I work part time in an office and part time at home, kind of fell into my lap.
jennieanydot
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:18 PM

I just started working from home doing Avon

diaperstodating
by Angel on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:21 PM

welcome to cafemom

crwspringer
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:28 PM
There is a website called virtualvocations.com. You do have to pay, but they are legit jobs.

I subscribed for a daily email (free) and when I see a job that I am interested in I research it to try to find the company w/o paying the subscription.

Otherwise I do graphic design freelance. Sometimes I work from home, sometimes I go to an office.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I sell Plexus Slim, I place foreign exchange students with American host families and I do a few other things in my spare time. Both of my kids are in sports almost year round and I always have my camera at games and practices. Sometimes a parent will ask me if they can buy a photo I've taken of their child. I also do scrapbooks, hair bows and I'm about to start making jewelry and bath & body products. You can learn a lot from Pinterest. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)