Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I keep on doing great

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:06 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have been doing great and I credit my son Parker for it.I did get back into drag racing this year,Parker gave me a couple pennies to tape somewhere in the car,a 1985 Monte Carlo for good luck.Must be working very well,won last weekend and runner up the the weekend before red lighting.It was 6 years ago I was in a drag car winning a championship.I credit my crew chief also,we work very well together including my pit crew whom work great as a team.Going out next weekend for another win and extend the points lead,I am the points leader in stock car class I am in.The support from my family has been great.My father said great job last weekend seeing me in victory lane.The owner I drive for also build his race engines is glad he picked me,taking care of the equipment very well and I learned from the mistake the weekend before

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Congrats!
angelicav12
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:17 PM

My crew chief and I have a great friendship too,our communication great.I tell him what the car does,get with the car chief and figure out to fix the problem.I admited to making the mistake of red lighting.Plus it is support from the fans I take pictures with and sign autograghs.My owner has no regrets hiring me.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Congrats :)

Pukalani79
by Kris on Apr. 27, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Good job!

darbyakeep45
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Thats great!

angelicav12
by Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Lots of practice too helps.I have a practice tree to test my reaction times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)