Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Need major help!! Can't decide on our little girls name and she will be here May 29th if not sooner!

Posted by   + Show Post
Dh and I are expecting our 6th little bundle of joy May 29th via c-section. We have a list of names but have not found one that screams "THATS IT!!" We have never had such a hard time. With our other children they seemed to seemingly pick their own names if that makes sense. Once we came across it we just knew that was it. But our little stinker this time has not done that with the names we have thrown out their. It is driving us mad, well me more than anything. We always have one common name and try to use a name we love that at the time is not so common. And that is where our trouble is. Rose is going to be her middle name after DH mother.
Here is a list of names we like or love but just unsure if it screams "Pick me!!" Also if anyone has any suggestions on other uncommon names please by all means throw them out their! This momma needs lots of help and new ideas!!
Here is what we like so far...
Lennie Rose
Laddie Rose
Aria Rose
Adalynn Rose
Loralai Rose
Willow Rose
Everly Rose but say it outloud and it sounds like I should start singing every rose has its thorn. Lol
Ellie Rose
So their you have it. Those are the top ones. Anyone with different ideas that are uncommon or unisex that goes with Rose? HELP!! And thank you in advance.
I will reply to peoples comments as often as I can.
:)
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Replies (51-60):
mom4awesomekids
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I like Adalynn Rose.  Or Addison Rose.

MommeeTo4
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Wait till you see her.

My gma name is Rose and all my cousins named their dds with the middle name of rose.

I didn't bc every time I hear rose I think of
Rose as in
Getting up.
kitty8199
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM
What about Avery?
Some if those names are horrible (sorry).
I do kinda like Lorelei.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chchchangez
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I like Jayda & Willow

MABmommy
by on May. 17, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Adalyn rose or
Aria rose
RichardsMom0209
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:20 AM
i really like adalynn rose.
stormygirl35
by on May. 17, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Avery is actually our third daughters name. :) And please don't be sorry, we value everyones opinion. To each their own right? I know I have felt the same way with some names I have heard and think "what were those parents thinking? That poor child!" Lol A lot of people don't like lennie, but its on the table because it was my great grandmothers name. Its old, a family name and one you never hear for a girl. But I can see where many would not like it and a few others on our list. We still thank you for your input though. :)

Quoting kitty8199:

What about Avery?

Some if those names are horrible (sorry).

I do kinda like Lorelei.

Crissy2424
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Ellie :)

BannerElkHogans
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Rayon or Aislynn(say it like Oz lynn)

c_edmonds
by on May. 17, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I love willow...but I wouldve spelled it wyllow rose 

I just like being different..srry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN