Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Need major help!! Can't decide on our little girls name and she will be here May 29th if not sooner!

Posted by   + Show Post
Dh and I are expecting our 6th little bundle of joy May 29th via c-section. We have a list of names but have not found one that screams "THATS IT!!" We have never had such a hard time. With our other children they seemed to seemingly pick their own names if that makes sense. Once we came across it we just knew that was it. But our little stinker this time has not done that with the names we have thrown out their. It is driving us mad, well me more than anything. We always have one common name and try to use a name we love that at the time is not so common. And that is where our trouble is. Rose is going to be her middle name after DH mother.
Here is a list of names we like or love but just unsure if it screams "Pick me!!" Also if anyone has any suggestions on other uncommon names please by all means throw them out their! This momma needs lots of help and new ideas!!
Here is what we like so far...
Lennie Rose
Laddie Rose
Aria Rose
Adalynn Rose
Loralai Rose
Willow Rose
Everly Rose but say it outloud and it sounds like I should start singing every rose has its thorn. Lol
Ellie Rose
So their you have it. Those are the top ones. Anyone with different ideas that are uncommon or unisex that goes with Rose? HELP!! And thank you in advance.
I will reply to peoples comments as often as I can.
:)
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Replies (61-70):
CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:09 PM

For some reason, I think Willow Rose sounds super pretty.

AV made by NiamhWitch

kdgord
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 1:11 PM
I love the name Ellie. My daughter's name is Elliana Faith but we call her Ellie and everyone always says how pretty her name is.
Calebsmom624
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I love Adalynn Rose!

Eyez79
by on May. 17, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Roselynn, evaroselynn, my confirmation name is Roselyn
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 7:22 PM

My daughter was almost Kristen Rose until someone reminded me that my bio dad (who I never have contact with) has a daughter with that name. 

From the list you have, I think Willow is the one I like. 

BannerElkHogans
by on May. 18, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I don't try to be different ...I just had a very unusual upbringing.....I'm 1/2 Choctaw an 1/2 Black Irish so all of us have unusual names ...we named our Daughter Helen because its a beautiful old fashion name an I wanted to give her a good,strong name ,something that means something- so I thought Helen Keller! :)

Karen_29
by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:23 AM

I love the name Loralai and planned on naming my daughter that when I had one but I had three boys so I had to name my cat that instead..lol but with the middle name of rose I like Adalynn the best!

SlightlyPerfect
5 nominations, and my answer is still no.
Yesterday at 9:03 AM
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

DD's name is Lucidia Rose.

I like Everly.

slightlyperfect

yryssa1
by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:15 AM
I have a great niece named Zadie and one great niece on the way who's name will be Mila (mee la). I think both would sound great with the middle name Rose :) Off your list, I love the name Willow
nissadawn
by on May. 18, 2013 at 11:38 AM

welllllllll i think laddie, Aria and Everly should be taken off the list....we might not think about it but kids are brutal when making fun of named...laddie is a boy in scot..so a girl would be really teased with something like that. Aria i like but now that there is the car Ariat.......and yeah you noticed it yourself what wrong with Everly lol. I personally like Willow or Ellie

My son when i named him it was a boys name that is now common with girls. He gets teased all the time for it and gets really emotional when he talks about it even at 14...his name is Addison btw

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)