Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Need major help!! Can't decide on our little girls name and she will be here May 29th if not sooner!

Posted by   + Show Post
Dh and I are expecting our 6th little bundle of joy May 29th via c-section. We have a list of names but have not found one that screams "THATS IT!!" We have never had such a hard time. With our other children they seemed to seemingly pick their own names if that makes sense. Once we came across it we just knew that was it. But our little stinker this time has not done that with the names we have thrown out their. It is driving us mad, well me more than anything. We always have one common name and try to use a name we love that at the time is not so common. And that is where our trouble is. Rose is going to be her middle name after DH mother.
Here is a list of names we like or love but just unsure if it screams "Pick me!!" Also if anyone has any suggestions on other uncommon names please by all means throw them out their! This momma needs lots of help and new ideas!!
Here is what we like so far...
Lennie Rose
Laddie Rose
Aria Rose
Adalynn Rose
Loralai Rose
Willow Rose
Everly Rose but say it outloud and it sounds like I should start singing every rose has its thorn. Lol
Ellie Rose
So their you have it. Those are the top ones. Anyone with different ideas that are uncommon or unisex that goes with Rose? HELP!! And thank you in advance.
I will reply to peoples comments as often as I can.
:)
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Replies (71-77):
KLove_Mom
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I have a friend with a little girl named Adilyn and they call her Adi for short...

paknari
by on May. 18, 2013 at 11:40 AM
I really like adalyn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PandaKat
by on May. 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
My adopted daughter's name is Katherine Rose. I think its very pretty. Another name ive fallen in love with is Emma.. Emma Rose is pretty too.
nissadawn
by on May. 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

oh and names i like with rose are Aby or Abie..Acelyn...Angelia... Essie..Livia..Silene... or Jazlyn ...well i tried to think of uncommon names lol

stormygirl35
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Ok so a little update. Still nameless but have come across a couple other names to throw out their, but am also still looking for any ideas that you guys have. All and any help is welcome! As always thank you so much for all the ideas. I know her name is somewhere in here, just have to decide which it one it will be once I see that little precious face. :)
Ok so new name ideas.....Allie, Harper, and Marley. What do you think? HELP!! LOL
stormygirl35
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:28 AM
Oh and kensley
stormygirl35
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)