Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Go figure, now I remember what I wanted to talk to my GYN about!!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

The last 2 months just before my period my hips to my toes ache!! Like I've been running for hours on end. Last month it didn't make much sense to me.. I noted it on my period tracker.. so this month I saw it coming so it wasn't all that much of a surprise. I just don't get it. I get the whole back ache before, the mood swings... yadda yadda yadda... but not the leg aches.

I saw my GYN earlier this month and went over the few things that I needed to talk to her about... and go figure I didn't mention this!!! Ahhhh!!!!

Does this happen to anyone else??

CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:04 PM

All the time. I will deal with stuff all the time and swear I'll bring it up to my doctor but of course every time I go in I feel fine and forget it. 

Start making a list to keep in your purse. That's what I had to do. Otherwise I'll be paying co-pays every week. 

Garnet_Iris11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I figured that I would remember in that I rarely have issues (thank goodness) but it totally escaped my mind. It's frustrating because I don't want to have to go in and see her for this one thing. Guess I will have to wait and see if this is just a fluke or not.

Quoting countrymomma81:

All the time. I will deal with stuff all the time and swear I'll bring it up to my doctor but of course every time I go in I feel fine and forget it. 

Start making a list to keep in your purse. That's what I had to do. Otherwise I'll be paying co-pays every week. 

JBirk
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:56 AM
I forget stuff all the time so you're not alone. On the hip & leg pain, I've had it ever since I had my tubes tied. I'm not sure if there's any connection but that's when I seemed to notice it.
JoJoBean8
by Member on May. 1, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Every since i had kids before my period comes my thighs ache. I feel like i had an intense work out.
AuntieMom101
by on May. 1, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Me too.... Started after my last child was born but never have remembered to discuss it with the dr lol

Quoting JoJoBean8:

Every since i had kids before my period comes my thighs ache. I feel like i had an intense work out.

Garnet_Iris11
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM
DD turned 2 in January and this happens out of the blue last month.. ergh.. fingers crossed when I start on BC after this period it will stop.

Quoting JBirk:

I forget stuff all the time so you're not alone. On the hip & leg pain, I've had it ever since I had my tubes tied. I'm not sure if there's any connection but that's when I seemed to notice it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)