Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
  • 39 Replies

What do you have planned?

butterfly

by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 2:29 AM

looks like it is going to be rained out, but my sister is visiting from NC and she hasnt seen her nieces for 2 years!  My daughter will be 3 this weekend so we are doing a family birthday party although it was going to be a pool party but with 60% chance of rain, I will have to come up with some indoor activities.  Just spending time with family mostly.

debbie26
by on May. 2, 2013 at 5:02 AM

My DD is going to her papas Friday he is coming down (2hr drive) to get her after school and we will pick her up Sunday.. As for what we are gonna do i dunno since i had surgery on my heel due to a spur April 3rd I'm just starting to walk lil by lil even thou the Dr wants me to start it next week (I'm just so tired of being in bed and using crutches it hurts but its manageable) so i guess we might watch some movies and order inn at the least... Fun fun :)

angelicav12
by on May. 2, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Pick up my 1970  Chevrolet Chevelle from the interior shop having the interior done.Going to a drag racing event too.

Jemia
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Saturday: getting my hair done, ds final mile for marathon kids & a pool bday party
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Saturday I need to paint the trim in the hallway then that project will be done!  Sunday we have a birthday party to go to for my Great Aunt she turns 95!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:39 AM

My daughter has a softball game on Friday night. 

Saturday is her birthday party, Saturday night she's going spend the night at my mom's and we have to do some shopping for my son. 

Sunday is the first day in over 3 months that we don't have anything to do at all. We'll sleep in, stay in our pajamas all day and finish painting my daughters room. 

KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 2, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Getting soaked at Disney. LOL The weather is awful but we're making the most of it! :)
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Have a great time!  We were at Disney for my dd's 10th birthday and it down poured all day.  We tossed on some ponchos and had a great time.  Most everything stayed open with the exception of a few rides, but there were hardly any lines, it was great.  It cleared up towards the end of the evening and they still had the electric parade and fireworks!

Quoting KylesMom409:

Getting soaked at Disney. LOL The weather is awful but we're making the most of it! :)

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Raeann11
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Spring cleaning, clean up week is in a week and we want to make sure we have out what we want taken away.
nodramamama311
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Nothing planned yet. Maybe a trip to Walmart, it's 30 miles away. That's probably about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN