Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What do you have planned?

butterfly

by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
TableforSeven
by Judy on May. 2, 2013 at 9:23 AM

NOTHING on Saturday....I want to have a nice, relaxing day.  Sunday is the usual - school for the kids, class for me, work for DH.

The next two weekends are going to be crazy/stressful, so I want to relax this weekend.

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Friday night I have to drop my son off at a Birthday party then my daughter and I will go to my first Kickball game of the season.

Saturday cleaning, laundry and getting everything ready for Lexi's 8th Birthday at CEC.

Sunday Softball day.
Marz31
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I'm going to a Stell and Dot party on Saturday morning, and then otherwise, just Soccer on Sunday, it's nice to have a quiet weekend planned, it won't end up that way, but it's nice to think about!

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I think I am going to start painting my sons room. It is a bday present, but next week and the week of his birthday is VERY busy. I think I am just going to get it painted now, then get the decor set up while he is at school closer to the day....or wrap it and let him decided how to set it up....IDK lots of decisions to make LOL.

storkradio193
by on May. 2, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Another birthday party, I've been to one the past several weeks.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

mamabearjkda
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

A crack ton of annoying 14 year olds under one roof. My daughter turns 14 on Sunday, she is having a slumber party starting Saturday. Help us all!

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:47 PM

no clue yet ... as I was caught off guard yesterday when DD's best friend's mom called me last night to invite DD to their cottage for the weekend.  This very unexpected, but welcomed at the same time for everyone, DD is beyond happy.  Definitely I want DH and I to make the most of it. 

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 1:50 PM

No plans yet....Geez thats always my answer for your post..lol

Saharra
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 4:31 PM
I'm going on a drive to go look at getting a horse for the campground. A 20yr old Tennessee Walker mare. And then another horse is coming in on Sunday evening (a blue eyed paint gelding). Should be fun. Then we have a group coming in from Chicago at midnight on Friday to stay through the weekend. It will be busy, but fun!
mamaslilpunkin
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Saturday I have to take dd to her soccer game in the am and then bring her to he grammie's in the afternoon.In the evening,me and dh are taking our 2 friends out to dinner for their birthdays.Sunday I work 4am to 8 am and then I'll go to church with hubby and dd and then we're going to look at some outdoors table and chairs sets.Then my mom is going to come visit in the afternoon.Full weekend!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN