Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What do you have planned?

butterfly

by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Replies (31-39):
Twilight26
by on May. 3, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Happy Birthday! simple smileHave Fun!

Quoting MissTavi:

It's my son's bday weekend so sky's the limit. He will be 13 on Sunday!!

diaperstodating
by Angel on May. 3, 2013 at 11:04 PM

On Saturday running errands. On Sunday church in the morning, then my "baby" is having his 5th birthday party at the park.

birthday sweetpea

WesternNYmom
by Alaina on May. 3, 2013 at 11:23 PM

DD has dance lessons tomorrow. Her dance recital is 2 weeks away. After dance class I plan to finish cleaning out my closet, and do laundry.  Dh is leaving for a business trip on Sunday. He won't be home until next Friday.

annelauer
by on May. 3, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Dance competition and convention all weekend. Yippee.
AuntyEm774
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 11:47 PM
It's branding weekend here. Saturday we pack up the kids and pick up a neighbor kid, then go to my folks' place to brand 250+ calves. Then Sunday we get to repeat the whole process at our house, so Saturday night will be spent getting the rest of supper for 60 people ready to go and trying to keep the kids from destroying the house.
BuckeyezRule
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 2:25 AM

For Saturday, too much. 11am, ds, soccer, then team pics. Dd, 3pm, soccer, then, 4pm, team pics. She's making her 1st communion at 5pm mass, a 1/2 hour away!!!! We have to get her there and get her dressed. :p at least it's not as bad as I thought. Lol Sunday, we plan to drive to the park city outlets. Get some deals, hike, or off road jeep. :)

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 4, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Tee ball game tomorrow while hubby works yet more hours. Nothing Sunday but hubby s on call
azn_ladie82
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Not a whole lot. I just want to relax. I just got done with my finals and I'm going to enjoy this weekend and the summer of getting back on track with exercising and just being lazy.

godsgirl26
by ♥Charmaine♥ on May. 4, 2013 at 10:56 AM

We are going on a couples date with our friends. I kinda don't want to go but i agreed to so i have to now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)