Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Which do you prefer and why?
by on May. 6, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
MrsImperfect
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
You must be my twin lol. I agree. All the same for me. I adore cats. Theyre not as needy. And I love horses. We just bought a house 6 months ago and the "neighbors" behind me have horses. I wake up look out my window and see them daily :-) love it

Quoting Saharra:

Cats. They aren't as needy. Lol. And then I go extreme opposite and horses are my favorite :)
sdgd21
by Diana on May. 7, 2013 at 10:32 PM
I require both, but if I had to choose... Cats
Vix920
by Vickie on May. 7, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Dogs. I have one of each but my cat is an asshole. My dog is also an asshole but in a more lovable way. LOL!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 8, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Cats- they are more self sufficient.  I wouldn't give up my Squirrel (dog) though.

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Cats. I have 3 that have taken care of me as much as I have cared for them. 

ms-superwoman
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Dogs, I hate cats.

Come join us!

Butt 'N Gut

aandt1999
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Dogs. I was raised with dogs and want one now actually. They just seem to have more personality than cats in general. (I know, cats can do things too, and they are affectionate too.....I had a few, I know, I had a cat that could open doors.) I have yet to see a cat that can sit, roll over, come when you call it, fetch, get excited when you get home, etc.

aandt1999
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:48 AM

MrsImperfect
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Lol you should meet mine then. They come when called. Greet us at the door. And my one cat plays fetch and "tag". Very unique.

Quoting aandt1999:

Dogs. I was raised with dogs and want one now actually. They just seem to have more personality than cats in general. (I know, cats can do things too, and they are affectionate too.....I had a few, I know, I had a cat that could open doors.) I have yet to see a cat that can sit, roll over, come when you call it, fetch, get excited when you get home, etc.

HeathersRich
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Dogs, can't stand the smell of cat urine. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)