Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Are you happy where you're at in life?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Are you happy where you're at in life?

Options:

Yes

No

Other, because there always is.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 56

View Results

Today I celebrate my 31st birthday and it's depressing. Lol! Turning 30 last year really brought me down and I was such a grump. I guess I should be happy to say that I'm able to be alive but dang it..I just feel old. My youngest son just turned 5 last month and that got me sad. A couple days ago my husband asked me if I was happy where I'm at in life right now and I told him "yes". It was tough when we first got married and started our little family. Now here I am, roof over our heads, my family's healthy, life is a little easier financially and I went back to school last year. I can say minus the kids fighting every morning and fluff around the gut, I do wake up happy.

So, my question for you ladies... Are you happy where you are in life right now? If not, what do you plan to change in order to be happy?

by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Replies (31-33):
LilliesValley
by on May. 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Yes. Are things fucking fabulous every day, no, but I'd rather be in my life right now. I was really happy to turn 30. I finally found comfortable in my own skin and the age that I had always acted my whole life. 40 may be a little harder but 30 was nothing. Only thing I would change is dh having a better job because his job situation makes him really unhappy because he can't provide for us like he wants to but we are happy and healthy and still have our home so yep I'm happy.

GMom2011
by on May. 12, 2013 at 3:28 PM
I'm ecstatic with my life right now! Couldn't be happier.
Karen_29
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I am overall happy. I am living with family because we just moved out of state but besides that everything else is good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN