Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Adult Bedtime

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 52 Replies

Do you and your SO go to bed at the same time? Hubby and I usually watch a TV show or two after DD has gone to sleep. Then I go to bed around 10pm, and hubby watches some sports and usually falls asleep on the couch! Then he comes upstairs around midnight or so.

by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:04 AM

We've always gone to bed together.  Unless one of us is really tired and the other really isn't tired.  It's only been a handful of times that we haven't.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

e-doolittle
by Kelly on May. 8, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Sometimes yes, most times no

MommyOK
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm usually the last one to get to bed :) we do watch some TV and mu dh is the one to "go" first...I'm an late night owl.....I can watch tv or read till like 2-3 am.

TableforSeven
by Judy on May. 8, 2013 at 11:16 AM

We go into bed at the same time and watch a show and cuddle.  He uusually falls asleep and I watch some ore tv or go on the computer for a bit -I'm an insomniac, he isn't.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on May. 8, 2013 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband works 3rd shift, so no.

timefor2
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Hi, Most of the time my hubby goes to bed before me especially during the week. I like to stay up and read while the kids are asleep and the house is quiet. On wknds he usually goes to bed after me. Timefor2

bmw29
by Bobbie on May. 8, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this
No not really if we lay down at the same time we end up staying up all night. LOL
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 8, 2013 at 11:29 AM

No, not usually.  He falls asleep early and I stay up late.

PISCIS29
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Mostly yea. But sometime he'll fall asleep watching tv in our bedroom and I'll go in at about 10 ish.
UmmAyoub
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM

we have different bed times mostly because I'm tired all the time , I am 30 weeks and on modifed bed rest so any chance I get to catch some zzz I take we have a 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 year old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN