Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

The dirty 30's they call them...

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM
  • 22 Replies
Well I just recently turned 35 years old and let me tell you every year I feel younger instead of older. I been taking care of my self with my creams and working out. I also started a new diet program that has given me the energy of a 25 year old. I am loving life. I hate when I hear other moms saying they are old or fat. The only reason they feel that way is because they dont do anything to change it! What do all my 30 somethings think about that?
by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fitfamilyof9
by on May. 8, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I hear ya!!  I started eating so much better and I'm doing Turbo Jam now and am feeling awesome!  I just turned 32 and I have 4 kids of my own and 3 step sons, an ex husband and a current husband but life has never been better!  I'm actually looking forward to the coming years.  I feel like I've gotten all the kid stuff out of the way and now my "real" life is beginning.  not to mention a whole new feeling of sexy has come on and things are fabulous!

noems24
by on May. 8, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
You go my friend that's the spirit I like to hear. I have friends that judge me because I am mom and here and there I splurge and go out with my husband alone. They feel that my carnival has past and that I should only be focused in being a mom and forget mt looks ect I think it's bs... I feel the same way my life has just begun...
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 6:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm 31 and I feel the same way. I do have more health problems than ever right now but I don't feel bad. I am taking care of my hair, skin and body. I'm spending more time and money on making sure I look my best. After I put new tires on my van DH and I are joining a gym. I can't wait!

For me it's a financial thing though. This is the first time we are doing well enough for me to be able to. 

Raeann11
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I love my 30's. Yes I am bigger then I was when in  my twenties but I still have plenty of energy.

reneer1
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Very true, I love my 30s. I am bigger than I was but healthier, and don't give a crap about other's opinions of me, something I was obsessed with in my20s.
C12H22O11addict
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never heard that term but I embrace my age too (32).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
petamarie
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Same here. 

Quoting C12H22O11addict:

I've never heard that term but I embrace my age too (32).

newmom218
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm turning 30 this September and I'm making the last couple of month the start of a new start at 30. I'm all about health this year. Getting all necessary medical tests, eating better, working out. Taking care of my body and really trying to do better. Not only for my daughter, or my SO but more for myself. I have more energy. I'm happier and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!!!

noems24
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Have you tried isagenix its great for your health and it gives you tons of energy...

michiganmom5150
by on May. 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Although I started my 30s getting a divorce, losing my job, and totally my car, it's better than my 20s. I am healthier for sure, in better shape, weigh less, and even though I was forced back into working, I feel like I am a better mom as well. I'm happier. I also have a younger bf(only 3 years), but no one suspects he's younger. I love that! I think I need eye cream though. My mom has crepiness and I don't want that. Any ideas? Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN