Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Your kids apps that you like to play??

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:31 PM
  • 8 Replies

I like Temple Run 2.. lol

by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:12 PM

None. I'm embarassed to say that I wanted an iPad for years. I finally got one and my daughter plays with it way more than I do. She's on it as I type playing a 2nd grade math game (she's in Kindergarten). It's helped her out a ton. 

I don't have any games on my phone besides Candy Crush and even that's getting old. 

.Peaches.
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Temple Run is so much fun!

I like Doodle Jump....and Fruit Ninja.

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Hmm have never heard of doodle jump....We love fruit ninja too

bizkit_fanky
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Dd uses mine more than I do too...Even tho she has a kindle fire & ipod touch...She likes the size of my screen

Quoting countrymomma81:

None. I'm embarassed to say that I wanted an iPad for years. I finally got one and my daughter plays with it way more than I do. She's on it as I type playing a 2nd grade math game (she's in Kindergarten). It's helped her out a ton. 

I don't have any games on my phone besides Candy Crush and even that's getting old. 

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Mine each have iPod touches. We are either getting them Nabi tablets or iPads for Christmas. My son doesn't ask to use mine as much but my daughter uses it almost every night. 

I mainly wanted it so I could watch hair tutorials in the bathroom so I could do different things with my hair. And so I could watch hair bow making tutorials in the kitchen which is the only place I really have the space for it. Other than that I bring my nook and read on that rather than playing games and stuff. 

Quoting bizkit_fanky:

Dd uses mine more than I do too...Even tho she has a kindle fire & ipod touch...She likes the size of my screen

Quoting countrymomma81:

IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Where's my Water (and all the off-shoots of that), Angry Birds, and Bubble Burst.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 9, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Hidden Pictures
KendallsMommee
by Chrissy on May. 10, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Cute The Rope, Where's My Water, Angry Birds, Subway Surfers, and Bad Piggies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)