Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I decided to try something new

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

I decided to try something new today,a new hair style.Talked to my hair stylist since I made an appointment for today.I said I did not want anything too short,a medium hairstyle that is easy to take care of.She mentioned the bob cut showing me pictures of them and that is what I went with,I saw a picture of celebrity Jenny McCarthy's chic bob cut and picked that.I seen the look in the mirror and liked it.It was time for a new do and I am keeping it.My mother said I looked good,she has a bob cut an inch shorter than mine and said great choice.I shocked my fiance Jason too,he likes it and said I look great.I thought I was going to miss my shoulder length hair and I don't.

by on May. 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pukalani79
by Kris on May. 8, 2013 at 11:43 PM

That's great! I need to do something with mine, but cannot decide what...

angelicav12
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:55 PM
QTMom2302
by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:12 AM

It's always nice to do something new every once in a while. I've had that hairstyle in the past and liked it, too. So easy to take care of and maintain. I'm letting it grow long now though. 

angelicav12
by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:22 AM

It was getting to the point my long hair was getting hard to take care and maintain.I had so many dead ends my stylist ended up cutting off.I knew I wanted something real simple to take care of and maintain.Kept my original hair color too.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on May. 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Fun! Wish my hair would grow
angelicav12
by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

So far I am still happy with it.A lot easier to take care of and maintain.I did donate the hair that was cut off to a wig maker,he makes wigs for little girls going through cancer treatments and have alopicia  donating them these little girls.Luckily the guy was there to pick the hair which was cut.

QTMom2302
by on May. 9, 2013 at 6:37 PM

That's great. My hair has never been long enough to donate. 

Quoting angelicav12:

So far I am still happy with it.A lot easier to take care of and maintain.I did donate the hair that was cut off to a wig maker,he makes wigs for little girls going through cancer treatments and have alopicia  donating them these little girls.Luckily the guy was there to pick the hair which was cut.

angelicav12
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I am a breast and ovarian cancer survior and wanted to give back in a good way.Luckily I  was given this option to donate the hair that was cut off,it was at least 15 inches long and I could not turn this down.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I'm glad you like it! I've been thinking about cutting my hair but it's halfway down my back and I'm afraid to make too big of a change. 

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on May. 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I am glad you like it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)