Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM
  • 15 Replies

What do you have planned?

happy mothers day2

by on May. 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on May. 9, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Going up by my mom's for mothers day and a baby shower. Hopefully relaxing and being pampered myself on summary
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I'm going to try and get my grocery shopping out of the way on Friday night.  I'll see if I am up to it when I get out of work.

Saturday I have my WW meeting then I'm taking my dd to my dad's house.  She's sleeping over.  It will probably be the last time she sleeps over at that house so I'm ok with her not being home on Sunday morning.  Plus I need to help box up a few more things for my dad.  Saturday night my SO and I are going to one of our favorite bars it finally reopened after all of the repair work they had to do because of Sandy!

Sunday I am hoping to sleep in, then maybe go to Dunkin Donuts to grab a coffee, weather permitting I'd like to sit on my deck and drink my coffee,lol  Around 2pm my dad will bring my DD back we're going to have a bbq.  Just a nice relaxing day, at least I hope,lol

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Friday is my DH's bday  so I am making a nice dinner(he asked me to come up with some Hawaiian Roast Beef type sandwich and homemade baked potato chips) and Maple Bacon Ice Cream Cake. His best friend is coming over for a drink or 2 as well....

Saturday my 9 year old son is going to be in 2 parades because he is Jr Royalty for a local celebration. Kids parade in the AM, Grand Parade in the PM. 

Sunday my DH has to work, so not much in the AM....just hanging out with my boys but when he gets off work we are going to the carnival(also part of the local celebration) to ride some rides!

struezel
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM

4H meeting on Saturday. DH might have to work on Sunday. Probably visiting with the in laws...and hopefully planting flowers and bushes that I want. 

Mari6443
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I have a Moms Night Out with some friends tomorrow night. Saturday my DH has to work, but Sunday we are going to have a Mother's Day lunch at one of my favorite restaurants (if the wait is not too long), and I'm not sure what else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vilma1979
by on May. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM
We are going on the pontoon boat and relaxing on sunday
trippsgirl
by on May. 9, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I was hoping to do something outside but the weather is supposed to be bad - rain and thunderstorms. I asked hubby what plans were and he said "sleep" so I guess he plans to take a nap just like every other Sunday afternoon. Sigh

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM

birthday sweetpea

Quoting SuperPickle:

Friday is my DH's bday  so I am making a nice dinner(he asked me to come up with some Hawaiian Roast Beef type sandwich and homemade baked potato chips) and Maple Bacon Ice Cream Cake. His best friend is coming over for a drink or 2 as well....

Saturday my 9 year old son is going to be in 2 parades because he is Jr Royalty for a local celebration. Kids parade in the AM, Grand Parade in the PM. 

Sunday my DH has to work, so not much in the AM....just hanging out with my boys but when he gets off work we are going to the carnival(also part of the local celebration) to ride some rides!

KendallsMommee
by Chrissy on May. 10, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Saturday is the big family get-together/cookout at my brother's house.

Sunday I plan to sleep in and just relax.

DH took this Monday off as well, so we're going shopping and out to lunch together while DD is in school.

KylesMom409
Really wishing I didn't have to get up at 6 tomorrow. :(
Yesterday at 9:17 PM
by Linnette on May. 10, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Have fun and enjoy! :)

Quoting KendallsMommee:

Saturday is the big family get-together/cookout at my brother's house.

Sunday I plan to sleep in and just relax.

DH took this Monday off as well, so we're going shopping and out to lunch together while DD is in school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)