For all of you public/private school moms oh wait homeschoolers too :)
Thought you might find this useful...
If your child is doing well in school and has a good report card, here are a few freebies they can pick up! Thanks to Saving Dollars and Sense for compiling and sharing these!
- Chuck E. Cheese – Chuck E. Cheese is offering FREE tokens for good grades.
- Krispy Kreme - Get a free original glazed donut for each A (up to 6 A’s).
- Chick-fil-A – Bring in your all A’s and B’s report card and receive a FREE 8 pack nuggets! (Call ahead to your location to see if they are participating.)
- Pizza Hut – Any child who has 3 A’s or the equivalent thereof, will receive one Personal Pan Pizza and a small soft drink or carton of milk by presenting his or her report card to the manager. This offer is good for Elementary and Middle School students. Dine-in only. Student must be present and the original report card must be presented. Available at participating locations.
- McDonalds – If your child has a straight “A” report card, he/she can receive a FREE Happy Meal. (Be sure to check to see if your area McDonald’s is participating.)
- Topps – The Topps of the Class program has been created to give you a great trading card gift when you put your mind to work. Every time you bring in a report card to this store, the manager will award you with a gift.
- Family Video – Free rentals based on how well you did on your report card.
- Blockbuster - Free family friendly movie rental for A’s on your report card! (Be sure to check to see if your stores are participating)
- Cheryl’s Cookies – Up to 3 FREE Cookies for A’s. (Thanks to Mission to Save)
I recommend calling ahead to be sure that your area business is participating.
Also if you are a homeschooling family, check out this list of links to free printable report cards.