Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so incredibly disappointed

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • 15 Replies
Hubby had today off. We were going to go to tee ball this morning then to town with my mom. We were going to pick up my aunt and my mom, aunt, and I were going to go to hobby lobby while my husband went and spent some time with the kids. Then my mom was going to bring my kids home and hubby and I were going to have a much needed date night as well as shop for ds birthday present.
Then hubby s boss called :( goodbye plans. I'm beyond disappointed.
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sdgd21
by Diana on May. 11, 2013 at 11:35 AM
So sorry, it sounds like it would have been a lovely day.
JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM
It would have been. He's been working 12 hours/day plus 2 hours drive time. we've barely seen him in a month! I haven't had a break from my kids in 2 months. Ds is regressing again. My house is dark and depressing because he's having a hard time with any light. Kids are fighting. I'm exhausted.
And he has to work tomorrow too :(

Quoting sdgd21:

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Ohh, that's terrible. My husband works on call all and is only off of call every other Friday, Saturday and Sunday. While we know it's always possible my heart still drops when I hear the boss's ringtone. I know how much you enjoy being with your husband. I'm sorry your beautiful day got ruined:(

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 11, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Yeah he's on call 2 weekends off 1 on plus the weekdays rotate. It's bad enough when he's on call but he was on call last weekend.

Quoting countrymomma81:

Ohh, that's terrible. My husband works on call all and is only off of call every other Friday, Saturday and Sunday. While we know it's always possible my heart still drops when I hear the boss's ringtone. I know how much you enjoy being with your husband. I'm sorry your beautiful day got ruined:(

sdgd21
by Diana on May. 11, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Can your mom still take the kids, at least you can still get a break.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

It would have been. He's been working 12 hours/day plus 2 hours drive time. we've barely seen him in a month! I haven't had a break from my kids in 2 months. Ds is regressing again. My house is dark and depressing because he's having a hard time with any light. Kids are fighting. I'm exhausted.

Quoting sdgd21:

Pukalani79
by Kris on May. 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM

:( I'm so sorry

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 11, 2013 at 4:26 PM

That stinks~ I'm sorry :(

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 4:55 PM
What does he do?

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Yeah he's on call 2 weekends off 1 on plus the weekdays rotate. It's bad enough when he's on call but he was on call last weekend.

Quoting countrymomma81:

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 11, 2013 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
We at least went to hobby lobby together. I have to take ds to rabbits because I have to know what to do for fair on Wednesday.

Quoting sdgd21:

Can your mom still take the kids, at least you can still get a break.

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting sdgd21:

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 11, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Commercial refrigeration/hvac

Quoting countrymomma81:

What does he do?

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

Quoting countrymomma81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)