Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms
Lately i have been feeling old I'm just 35 yrs old and i just notice that we (me and my dh) don't have friends our age. ( My dh is 40)
by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Replies (31-35):
nurse1997
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:43 AM

SEE YOUR NOT  THE ONLY  ONE  WITH NO FRIENDS ITS ALL OF US DONT YOU FEEL BETTER NOW LOL !!!

nickigoingon8
by on May. 13, 2013 at 10:47 AM

My dh and I are in the same boat, our family and most of our friends stopped talking to us. We are both 35. I am now starting to talk to some of the ladies that are around my son's boy scout troop but we are looking to move within about a year across country so then it will just be us!!! Plus, alot of our old friends are still in party type lifestyles and we have 8 kids and no time for that....who wants to go out drinking all night and then have to take care of 8 kids lol ????

Myruhbel
by on May. 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Same here. Well We are 36. We no longer hang out w/ our 'friends' cause they have no kids and party all the time. We don't feel comfortable hAving our four kids around all that alcohol and all. Besides that my s.i.l seems to be jealous or something and has turned everyone against me. They won't acknowledge me if she's around but when she's not they'll talk to me just like old times. :/ I guess it is better to have no friends than to have fake ones.
Diane1223
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I am 32 and my husband is 34.  We feel the same way sometimes, most of his friends are in their mid 20s and mine are late 20s and a few around my age. 

monkeymom1104
by on May. 14, 2013 at 1:46 AM
My best friend passed last year and I miss having that closeness with someone :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)