Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's for dinner tonight?

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM
  • 19 Replies

eating

by on May. 13, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Nothing !!!!  We're going to a concert tonight.  We'll grab something at the drive thru afterwards

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I'm not really sure.  My SO went to visit a friend of his in PA so it really depends on what time he gets back.  If he's home before me we're having sea bass, if I'm home before him I think I'll toss a pork loin in the oven, or I just might order a pizza,lol

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 13, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Ham, mac and cheese and green beans

1CrazyCajun
by on May. 13, 2013 at 4:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Hubby has been cooking a brisket on the pit since, 10 this morning. Yum ! I'm making some homemade Mac n' Cheese, Biscuits, Corn on the Cob and seasoned potatos.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting/Crunchy not quite your style?Come join other like minded moms.

liss05
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 4:35 PM

So jealous that you are going to a concert Have Fun!!!! And who are you going to see?????

Quoting Jinxed8:

Nothing !!!!  We're going to a concert tonight.  We'll grab something at the drive thru afterwards

liss05
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Yummy!!! :)

Quoting 1CrazyCajun:

Hubby has been cooking a brisket on the pit since, 10 this morning. Yum ! I'm making some homemade Mac n' Cheese, Biscuits, Corn on the Cob and seasoned potatos.

liss05
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Chicken of some sorts. 

cassie241986
by on May. 13, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Grilled cheese and tomato soup. Fast and easy.
RatherBeReading
by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Turkey burgers and baby peas for me and the kids, Mexican for DH since he is going to a photography thing and a bunch of people are going out for it afterwards.

guamraine
by on May. 13, 2013 at 5:25 PM

shrimp scampi, baked maple herb chicken, tater tots for the boys, a broccolli and macaroni microwavable steamer packet, and romaine salad for me. I will put chicken and shrimp on my salad :) I know it sounds like ALOT. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)