Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Ewww moment of the weekend

Posted by on May. 13, 2013 at 4:44 PM
  • 7 Replies

I took my girls to the park to play yesterday afternoon.  It wasnt very busy.  My girls are 2 years old.  I play with them and follow them around the whole time.  There was another lady there with a boy and a girl.  Out of nowhere another boy shows up, he looked maybe 8 or 9.  He had a sucker in his mouth.  He said something to me I couldnt understand.  Im pretty sure he had some sort of developmental issue.  Anyway, he then tries to stick his sucker in my daughter's mouth!!  I quickly put my hand over her mouth and said "No!  She doesnt want any thank you!"  Then he turns to my other kid and tries the same thing!  I again put my hand over her mouth and told him no.  He looked at me and then just set the sucker on the slide.  I said "Throw it in the trashcan if you are done."  He picked it up and walked towards the trash can.  Gross gross gross!!!  I know he cant help himself, but it grossed me out.  Im glad I was standing there to prevent that sucker from going in my kids' mouths.  Thinking about it grosses me out.  After the boy walked off the other lady there came up to me and said that was her daughter's sucker and that kid had just came up and taken it directly from her mouth!!  I dont know where his parents were.  There were some people partying at a pavailion a ways down but nobody was with the boy.  

by on May. 13, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 4:47 PM
nasty..i wouldn't have been so nice..manners can be taught to disables kids to
Stephd710
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Yes, I agree.  I honestly think he just didnt know better.  He did listen to me when I said no and asked him to throw it away tho.  

Quoting KRIZZ25:

nasty..i wouldn't have been so nice..manners can be taught to disables kids to

KylesMom409
by Linnette on May. 13, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Yuck!
e-doolittle
by Kelly on May. 13, 2013 at 8:50 PM

ewwww!

TimetoMomUp
by on May. 13, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Well, if he had a mental disability, he might have thought he was sharing.  I am glad he listened to you though. 

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Yeah that's why I didn't fly off the handle at him. He just didn't know. I'm glad he listened too! Lol!

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

Well, if he had a mental disability, he might have thought he was sharing.  I am glad he listened to you though. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2013 at 12:50 AM
I think so too.

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)