Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:12 AM
  • 46 Replies

What do you have planned?

gardening

by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on May. 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Grocery shopping and then a coffee/brunch on Sunday.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Tomorrow is my sons 9th bday but since we are leaving town tomorrow afternoon we are celebrating tonight.

On Saturday we have a Taekwon Do tournament. So excited for this one! It is my 6 year olds first tournament and DH's first as a red belt! (Red Belts , Black Tags and Black Belts have their own competition before the colored belts) My 11 year old is a black tag so he gets to compete with DH. My 9 year old is a blue belt and looking forward to sparring LOL.

Also it will be DH's and DS11's first time as referees(although DS took the referee course he is still to young to be an official one, but he will be doing alot of side work)

Sunday will be spent recooperating from the trip LOL.

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

We've got two birthday parties and are undecided if we will be going to one of them, shopping and getting ready to leave on Wednesday for Memorial Day weekend.

nurse1997
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Leaving for cabo on friday till next wed a much needed break ;]

kristine8333
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Not much, all weekend i will be too excited to do anything because im being induced on monday! Hopefully this baby girl decides to come this weekend instead! Really dont want to be induced. Natural is better for me!
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Meh ... here we go again ... I hope to complete the yard work that I've been planning on for the last 3-4 weekends.   It's getting ridiculous now !   I have some weeding to do, flowers to plant, and I would love to go get rocks to make my boring flower bed into a rock garden.   DD has tomorrow and Monday off from school.  I have a feeling I will be hosting never ending  play dates all weekend ... ugh !

Pukalani79
by Kris on May. 16, 2013 at 11:29 AM

It's my DH's birthday on Saturday.  His grandfather died late last night, so I don't know that we're going to have a big celebration.  We had planned to go to the movies with some friends but we'll see.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 16, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Happy Birthday to your DH.  I'm sorry for your loss =(

Quoting Pukalani79:

It's my DH's birthday on Saturday.  His grandfather died late last night, so I don't know that we're going to have a big celebration.  We had planned to go to the movies with some friends but we'll see.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 16, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Good luck!

fingers crossed

Quoting kristine8333:

Not much, all weekend i will be too excited to do anything because im being induced on monday! Hopefully this baby girl decides to come this weekend instead! Really dont want to be induced. Natural is better for me!

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 16, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Have fun!

Quoting nurse1997:

Leaving for cabo on friday till next wed a much needed break ;]

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN