Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Bridezilla??

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 6:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
So I am sitting here watching bridezillas on Netflix .... These chicks are batsh*t crazy!!! Did you or anyone you know go completely effin nuts over their wedding??
I didn't have a big wedding, got married in Vegas and when the chapel and their limo had me waiting in my big white dress for over an hour and a half in over 100 degree heat in a parking lot getting all dirty I did have a bit of a flip out at the chapel people.... But nothing like these crazies!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 18, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on May. 18, 2013 at 6:48 PM
I haven't known anyone personally, but I have heard stories.
mommadana
by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM
My sister tried to call me bridezilla caise she wanted to dye her hair hot pink 2 mos to the wedding and my dresses are blue. I asked if she could wait to dye it caise I really dont want pinl hair in my pics lol
LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2013 at 8:50 PM
I sure wasn't. Hubby practically planned the whole thing. I did want all the girls in the same dress but told them when they tried it on to make sure they could move in it. Then complained on my wedding day they couldn't lift there arms. I didn't know since no one told me.

I really didn't know any Bridezillas myself. I've seen the show and don't know how the men or their friends put up with it.
---terrah---
by on May. 18, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I personally wasn't anywhere near a bridezilla. We had a somewhat small wedding but I was pretty laid back about planning the whole thing. I have heard some crazy, bridezilla type stories but no one whom I know personally.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 19, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I wasn't a bridezilla and don't know anyone personally who has acted like the women on the show.

Moof4boys
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I think most of its for show! However there are some real life ones out there, I wanted the marriage not the wedding
illogicalkat
by on May. 19, 2013 at 8:52 AM

We got married in Vegas, too! But my freakout was at my soon-to-be brother-in-law for making my groom late to the wedding, because he was too damn cheap to take a taxi to the tuxedo shop and didn't know how to use the GPS on his phone to get back.

...I might still be carrying a grudge about that, 3 years later. (Does that make me a bridezilla?)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)