Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

A woman place ...

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:46 PM
  • 32 Replies
guy made a statement a woman's place is in the kitchen bare foot . I can not stand that when guys think that's where we belong .. I told my husband he said " Yes a women place is in the kitchen!" knowing this bugs me. so I told him and that's were the knives are too so are you going to tell me my place is in the kitchen knowing I am in reach of a knife ? he tells me don't cut your self ! where do they get this idea from anyways ??
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Hard telling. My fil has the same way of thinking.
e-doolittle
by Kelly on May. 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Pretty old fashion
C12H22O11addict
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:53 PM
5 moms liked this
I've heard of it but no man on this earth can tell me where my "place" is. My place is wherever I say it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on May. 19, 2013 at 9:59 PM
They get it from being completely ignorant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ooCherryo0
by on May. 20, 2013 at 12:28 AM
3 moms liked this

I find those statements funny.... My husband says crap like that all the time... The one I hate is it's the womens job to keep the house clean. My responce to him was it's the mans job to bring home the money so when you start doing that and let me be a sahm then I will clean.

Karen_29
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband says it kidding around because he knows it annoys me,I usually come back with you really want to make me mad when Im making your food?? LOL I know there are people that believe that though..My grandpa was one of them .

Saydar
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell him to mow the yard and then get in the garage and fix something already!

ModaMama
by on May. 20, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Hehe, I hear that all the time.  I usually respond by telling him the grass is looking a little long. :)

isaacsmommy68
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband says the same thing jokingly. I tell him the same thing.....get a real job and I will stay home and keep the house clean. He knows who the boss is and it isn't him

Quoting ooCherryo0:

I find those statements funny.... My husband says crap like that all the time... The one I hate is it's the womens job to keep the house clean. My responce to him was it's the mans job to bring home the money so when you start doing that and let me be a sahm then I will clean.

isaacsmommy68
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Tell him if you wanted to cut your own grass, you wouldnt have gotten married. We joke like that though.

Quoting ModaMama:

Hehe, I hear that all the time.  I usually respond by telling him the grass is looking a little long. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)