Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Memorial Day

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 24 Replies

Do you have plans for Memorial Day?  If you are hosting a cookout, what's on the menu?

happy memorial day

by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:00 PM
We're going to go back where we're originally from and decorate graves. No party that I'm aware of.
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

We're having a party on Sunday (memorial/celebrating my 40th birthday), since everyone is off on Monday no one has to worry about work or school.  

On memorial day we are actually going to my dad's house to make sure it's completely empty and ready to go, his closing is on the 29th, which of course is the same day my SO and I leave for the Keys :)

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 20, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I think we're going to have my family over on Saturday and then we may go to see my MIL for the rest if the weekend.  I haven't decided on the menu yet.

Kara242
by on May. 20, 2013 at 5:53 PM

My sister is hosting a cookout/bday party for me, my brother and my dd cause our bdays are all with in 2 weeks of each other!

mamaslilpunkin
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 6:22 PM

We're not doing anything.DH works and dd is off from school that day so its just a normal day for us.Maybe I will take dd for an ice cream cone and if its warm enough,set up the sprinkler for her to run in.

nurse1997
by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Its been a fun weekend I am in cabo heading home on wed ;[  this weekend we will be busy too we are taking the kids to great america for the weekend and getting a room my poor dog is in shock back to doggie daycare he wll go !! 

Raeann11
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:20 PM
1 mom liked this

We are hanging out at home as a family. If it is nice out. We will go to the park and have a picnic, play at the park and if the bike place is open. Ride those big bike things. Then we will grill and have smores.

SweetMama823
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2013 at 8:30 PM

No plans yet.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Sounds like fun!

birthday sweetpea

Quoting Kara242:

My sister is hosting a cookout/bday party for me, my brother and my dd cause our bdays are all with in 2 weeks of each other!

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Not sure yet ... DD may be going to her friend's cottage for the weekend.  I know I'm gonna sound like a bad mom right now but I could use the break !! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN