Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Spiders

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 8:16 AM
  • 115 Replies
3 moms liked this

Just something to remember as we spring-clean! By the way I'm sooo the crazy bitch with whatever can I can grab from the cabinet.

by on May. 21, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmilyG10
by on May. 21, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I HATE spiders!! who needs 8 legs anyway...

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 10:40 AM

hahahaha  ... yup I'm the "you have the whole outside to live, fine!  Come in my house and you die" type.  And this applies to ALL bugs.   I also have 2 cats to hunt flies and moths and whatever else comes in my house.  There's always a can of raid readily available.  Thank you Mr Spider, you can go squat at my neighbour's house if you like.

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I dont care what good they do, they die in my house!!  Especially the scary, enourmous, and hairy wolf spiders!!!  Yuck, i just got goosebumps!

12yrmama
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Yup. My kids got confused when I yell at them for killing bugs outside, but then squash everything tiny and moving in the house. "Outside is their home, we're visiting them. Inside is our home and they weren't invited!"
Quoting Jinxed8:

hahahaha  ... yup I'm the "you have the whole outside to live, fine!  Come in my house and you die" type.  And this applies to ALL bugs.   I also have 2 cats to hunt flies and moths and whatever else comes in my house.  There's always a can of raid readily available.  Thank you Mr Spider, you can go squat at my neighbour's house if you like.

carakitty
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw, you're a bunch of meanies ;)

I don't mind bugs in my house. If I can usher them outside, I do.

Stinee
by on May. 21, 2013 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I sometimes kill them, and sometimes just let them live! They can´t trust me ;)

Stinee
by on May. 21, 2013 at 4:53 PM

You never try to release them outside?

Quoting 12yrmama:

Yup. My kids got confused when I yell at them for killing bugs outside, but then squash everything tiny and moving in the house. "Outside is their home, we're visiting them. Inside is our home and they weren't invited!"
Quoting Jinxed8:

Stinee
by on May. 21, 2013 at 4:56 PM

How do you kill them?

Quoting Stephd710:

I dont care what good they do, they die in my house!!  Especially the scary, enourmous, and hairy wolf spiders!!!  Yuck, i just got goosebumps!

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 4:57 PM

For the little ones, I have a spider spray.  That wont work on the wolf spiders though, it just pisses them off and makes them chase you!!  They get the boot. 

Quoting Stinee:

How do you kill them?

Quoting Stephd710:

Stinee
by on May. 21, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Are u afraid of them?

Quoting Stephd710:

For the little ones, I have a spider spray.  That wont work on the wolf spiders though, it just pisses them off and makes them chase you!!  They get the boot. 

Quoting Stinee:

How do you kill them?

Quoting Stephd710:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN