Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you find the kittens? (Piog)

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:44 PM
  • 5 Replies

We have 5 kittens living under our house right now.  They have been out more and playing in the tall grass and bushes in our yard.  And, yes, I have taken food out to them a few times....they are SO CUTE - I can't -not- do it!

Anyway - I snapped this picture of them this evening.  The mama cat is eating the leftover food that her kittens didn't want....and the kittens were playing around her.  I caught 4 of the kittens in this shot - can you find them all?  (Mama cat doesn't count.)

Kitty number 4's hiding place.....the dark blob in the green crate is the hard-to-find kitten.

by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LuLuRex
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I can find three in this picture and they are super cute!

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Ohh, be careful with that or else you'll be like my SIL and become the cat lady..lol. 

SIL and her husband moved to the country about 5 years ago. It started out with one stray cat she started feeding, then more came along. Now I swear at any given moment she's got about 30 cats and kittens on her porch, under her carport and everywhere else you look. She even goes to the feed store and buys cat food in bulk now. Her husband gets upset but he doesn't make her stop doing it...lol. 

TableforSeven
by Judy on May. 22, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Kitten number four is the dark blob in the green crate.  It was pouncing on a bug or something while I was taking pictures.

Quoting LuLuRex:

I can find three in this picture and they are super cute!

TableforSeven
by Judy on May. 22, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Quoting countrymomma81:

Ohh, be careful with that or else you'll be like my SIL and become the cat lady..lol. 

SIL and her husband moved to the country about 5 years ago. It started out with one stray cat she started feeding, then more came along. Now I swear at any given moment she's got about 30 cats and kittens on her porch, under her carport and everywhere else you look. She even goes to the feed store and buys cat food in bulk now. Her husband gets upset but he doesn't make her stop doing it...lol. 

We have two pet cats....that is enough for us -- at least it is for DH, the kids and I would LOVE to bring at least one kitten in (I have always wanted a calico just like one of them).

Strays are just a fact if life here.  I live in Israel and there are about as many stray cats as people living here (seriously, no joke).

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Quoting TableforSeven:

Quoting countrymomma81:

We have two pet cats....that is enough for us -- at least it is for DH, the kids and I would LOVE to bring at least one kitten in (I have always wanted a calico just like one of them).

Strays are just a fact if life here.  I live in Israel and there are about as many stray cats as people living here (seriously, no joke).

Wow. Well they have a cat inside (yep, a stray that she found sick and nursed it back to health). They can't have kids so she takes her job as the mother of these cats seriously. She has names for all 30 or so of them and (not in a crazy way, I swear) she tells me about them every morning. Who was sitting in the water bowl, who is losing weight or gaining weight...all that. She doesn't mind them at all. Her husband on the other hand....he wishes they'd leave. He drives a company truck back and forth to work and the truck is to be kept clean at all times (more of a professional image I guess) so every day he has to stop at the carwash and clean the paw prints off of the truck. I can see how that would be annoying but it's a small price to pay to see his wife happy so he deals with it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)