Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

shaving..

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:59 PM
  • 10 Replies

how often and with what?

I shave whenver the hair starts poking through my jamies and every other day in the summer and i use baby oil...you?

by on May. 22, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 3:01 PM

I have to shave every couple of days, I like to be groomed,lol  I usually use body wash.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Everyday.  Shaving cream if Im rich, body wash when i'm poor.  LOL!  

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 4:03 PM

whenever it's needed ... in the shower with soapy suds, shaving cream/gel if not in the shower, I also have an electric shaver (lady remington) that I've had Forever, that does a quick job if needs be.  I also wax and no-no hair.  It all depends on when, where and how much time I have

amandaut99
by New Member on May. 22, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Armpits - every other day, Bikini area - every couple of days (too often and it gets irritated), Legs - once a week. I do let my legs get pretty hairy but only because I normally wear pants or hose at work. I shave them mainly for the weekend when I might wear shorts. My husband doesn't care whether they are stubbly!

ETA - I use soap on my pits and shaving cream on my legs/bikini area. Skintimate used to make this great cream that had granules in it so it was also like a scrub - that was the best for smooth legs but I haven't been able to find it in years.

soymujer
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2013 at 5:08 PM

During the winter months, I shave once a week (Saturdays) and during the summer, I shave twice a week.  I always use shaving cream.

petamarie
by on May. 23, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Much the same.

Quoting Jinxed8:

whenever it's needed ... in the shower with soapy suds, shaving cream/gel if not in the shower, I also have an electric shaver (lady remington) that I've had Forever, that does a quick job if needs be.  I also wax and no-no hair.  It all depends on when, where and how much time I have

ohyouknow
by on May. 23, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Every other day, and I use body wash or conditioner. I really like the Noxema razors. For a disposable I can use one for months and leave me supersmooth. Any other disposable I have tried, I am lucky if I can use one on both legs before it won't shave or chews me up!
Kara242
by on May. 23, 2013 at 7:58 AM

razor once a week and electric shaver every other day. Ususally everyday if we are going to be at the pool. I wear pants around the house cause I get cold easy.

lesh1013
by on May. 23, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Everyday, I don't like feeling like a grasshopper with hairy legs & I use my bodywash

1CrazyCajun
by on May. 23, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I pass a razor over my legs every morning in the shower. Pits, every other day, crotch every 3rd day. I use my Dove bar soap and I put lotion on afterwards. I also use a man's razor, the Gillette Fusion. I find it does a better job than any womens razor I've tried.

I hate having a hairy body. Ew ! lol

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting/Crunchy not quite your style?Come join other like minded moms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN