Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Non Traditional Baby Shower Gifts

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Okay, so I'm trying to write an article on the best non-traditional baby shower gifts. Here is what I have so far:

Best Baby Shower Gifts

Any other ideas?? What do you ladies get for that hard-to-please or extra-special friend?

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

by on May. 25, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DACIA79
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I got my cousin a gift for herself instead of the baby for her shower it was one of those jet spa machines with the mat for the tub.

Since I'm pregnant again myself I think restaurant gift cards would be nice since most moms are to tired to cook.
crwspringer
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Booze :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

When I encounter a hard to please person I just get them a gift card. I really don't have all kinds of time to be trying to please someone who might not appreciate anything. 

I understand this may not be your case. My cousin is super hard to please and always has been. Whether it be Christmas, birthday, baby shower almost nothing is good enough. I refuse to put my energy into thinking about it and I just get her a gift card. 

MinglingMom
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM

There's a spa here that caters to pregnant women. It's my go to for prenatal or even postnatal massages and mani/pedis with polish that doesn't have harmful fumes. They also do 3d and 4d imaging of baby and have various packages using all of the above. It's pretty cool.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thunderbug75
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Condoms are always a funny gift. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)