Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

REALLY really missing my girl *PIOG

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:44 AM
  • 7 Replies
My gf & I broke up a few weeks ago & I moved home to my moms. She said she just needs some time to figure herself out & figure out what she really wants. She said she still loves me & there's a possibility we will get back together but in the meantime I'm going crazy. I miss her so bad. I dream about her every night & wake up disappointed cause she's not lying right beside me. she calls & texts me every day, but I'm used to being with her every day & night. We were together for 2 1/2 years. I love her so much. I'm feeling so lonely tonight. I just wanna cry. I need to be held.
by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
thegoodsied76
by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Mobile Photo

I'm very sorry you are going through this. Its never easy to be in a struggling relationship.
You are dealing with typical grief stages and unfortunately the unknown right now as it seems that she kinda keeps dangling that golden nugget of hope just out of reach.

I hope you find peace in this situation regardless the outcome.
thegoodsied76
by on May. 26, 2013 at 1:48 AM
And I'm really sorry I don't know what piog means
Karen_29
by on May. 26, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Im sorry you are going throught this. Its always hard with relationships.

Pukalani79
by Kris on May. 26, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

PIOG - Posted In Other Group

Quoting thegoodsied76:

And I'm really sorry I don't know what piog means

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM
I think u need to stop talking every day... I know it's hard not to. But it's just dragging out the hurt and holding out hope for a get back together. What if in 3 months she finds someone else and stops talking to u? You will have spent those 3 months expecting to get back together and then u will be hurt all over again. If it's meant to be it will be but u need to seperate yourself for awhile and give her the space she asked for.  
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 26, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I'm sorry you are going through this. Separations/break ups are never easy. I think may be more difficult right now since she is keeping in touch via texts and phone calls.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 6:55 PM

IDK what to say. If she needs to find herself and she can't do that with you then why is she still calling you and texting you every day? To me that defeats the whole purpose of leaving you. 

I hope you begin to feel better soon. I remember how hard heartbreak is. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)